• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: What do you daydream about?

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Money? Success? Sex? Your goals? And how often?

Do you fantasize about anything and everything, or have phases of fantasizing about just a few things at a time?

Does what you fantasize about change if you're depressed/traumatized?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
as if I d share that information with you

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, you coy thing you. Humor me. :D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No really...... you don't want to know :ninja: :horor:

:newwink:

A

Anew Leaf

The more pertinent question is.... what DON'T we daydream about?

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
My fantasies concerning:

Money - that I have lots of it.

Success - that I'm a professor of physics at a good university with tenure and some kind of reputation outside the science community under my belt. Either that or an engineering consultant in high demand.

Goals - that I get to do physics for the rest of my life.

Sex - that I'm a foxy, afro-ed lady of funk with many handsome, intelligent men at my beck and call.

There you go.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Daydreams: finding time to write, getting a call from an editor accepting my manuscript, and of course bits of plots and twists and scenes to use if I ever find time to write. Of course, I try to dream most about these last things, because the former aren't helping.

Day-nightmares: seeing all time flitting away to sleeping, correcting lab reports (I hate them with a passion) and preparing lessons; losing control on an unruly class.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
NX-01-Enterprise-star-trek-enterprise-3999082-1200-900.jpg

or

Classic_BattleTech_Technical_Readout_3057_Revised_Cover%25401024x768.jpg

Depends on the mood and german politics :D

R

Riva

[MENTION=12679]allegorystory[/MENTION], why god why why have you changed your avatar? I loved your previous one!

Oh,

Regarding the images you are referring to, it's a more of an INTP thing than an ENTP thing.

Unless otherwise we are watching something sci fi.

Novbett

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Male ENTP Goal of Life = Superiority(self-belief dominance) + Money(to have it all+sleep peacefully) + Comfort(sleep+NO house chores) + Pleasure(sex) + Fame(worthy fame through hard work). How close am I? Speaking from close ENTP experience.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Male ENTP Goal of Life = Superiority(self-belief dominance) + Money(to have it all+sleep peacefully) + Comfort(sleep+NO house chores) + Pleasure(sex) + Fame(worthy fame through hard work). How close am I? Speaking from close ENTP experience.

According to my goals in life, I'ld say:

- superiority is only an illusion cause there will always be someone more superior than you and being superior makes life empty, cause its lonely at the top
- money doesnt make you happy; lots of it doesnt and too little doesnt as well
- comfort, sleep is a waste of lifetime; I am a personal fan of getting rid of sleep. House chores can be done by people I pay for that. If I tho should have no money, according to rule 2 I'ld live under bridges which I dont have to clean
- Pleasure is achieved thru intellectual stimulation and heartfelt closeness. If those parameters aint given, there is no fun to sex
- Fame is good I like that. But since humility is good as well, I'ld be glad if they build me only a small statue... out of gold :)

A

A window to the soul

- superiority is only an illusion cause there will always be someone more superior than you and being superior makes life empty, cause its lonely at the top
- comfort, sleep is a waste of lifetime; I am a personal fan of getting rid of sleep. House chores can be done by people I pay for that. If I tho should have no money, according to rule 2 I'ld live under bridges which I dont have to clean
- Pleasure is achieved thru intellectual stimulation and heartfelt closeness. If those parameters aint given, there is no fun to sex
- Fame is good I like that. But since humility is good as well, I'ld be glad if they build me only a small statue... out of gold :)

Yeah. :)

Novbett

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
According to my goals in life, I'ld say:

I think those are your "values you'd aspire for". Not necessarily how you truly are. It looks good on paper, but that is not the traits of an ENTP.

What's more funny from a see-all-hear-all INTP view is the fact that you manipulate your own mind to make you believe whatever you want. You = any matured ENTP.

I'm not even sure how many of you are actually aware of that.

Permabanned
I think those are your "values you'd aspire for". Not necessarily how you truly are. It looks good on paper, but that is not the traits of an ENTP.

The OP asks for input from ENTP users about their own subjective experience, which renders your post irrelevant and :offtopic: :coffee:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

thats true and i am glad for it. cause if we all got to live our traits this world would be a nasty place

Novbett

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The OP asks for input from ENTP users about their own subjective experience which renders your post irrelevant and :offtopic: :coffee:

Given my best friend's an ENTP and we've been friends from the age of 14 (a decade), I'd say I do have valuable FIRST-HAND observation experience that none of you may have. You see yourself, from your view.

This is how others very close to sees you.

Permabanned
Given my best friend's an ENTP and we've been friends from the age of 14 (a decade), I'd say I do have valuable FIRST-HAND observation experience that none of you may have. You see yourself, from your view.

This is how others very close to sees you.

@ bolded:
which is what the OP asks for. :coffee: