• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: What do you daydream about?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Something my friend told me, pretty much like that.

Yah, I think this is why I figured ENTPs in general can not be evil. To be truly evil, imo, you have to lose that attitude of caring what "they" are thinking.

I understand the intuition part well. I have that. Difference would be, yours just end when the benefit/growth potential or belief boundary is reached, that's when you improvise for a solution that will work towards your benefit. Mine does not end till I am satisfied and will not consider the position of "others". Close enough?

yea, that even shed some light on intp people for me thanks. :)

Hope we talk again, I'll put the phone down now already 0:10 in europe :/. gn8

A

A window to the soul

Obviously it's very age specific and I imagine once I get a solid foundation down things will probably change focus

You read my mind. I was thinking the same thing about Novbett's comments on his friend. Good post.

Novbett

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yah, we are both in our mid 20s. I think this is the age when all of us truly can flourish. 30s, from what I've read, people turn more mellow/care about the damn senses/feelings too much.

A

A window to the soul

Yah, we are both in our mid 20s. I think this is the age when all of us truly can flourish. 30s, from what I've read, people turn more mellow/care about the damn senses/feelings too much.
I understand.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Can we get a little less meaningless argumentation in this thread and a little more raw, unbridled fantasizing?

I want to know what kinds of crazy daydreams my fellow ENTPs have.

Be able to speak 10 different languages? Can juggle firey snakes while burping the 50 states? Ambassador to Yugoslavia? Inventor of the first consumer-ready superconductor? Revolutionize the financial industry of your country? Be able to lucid dream? Experiment with drugs and write the next Great Novel? Find the perfect anti-hangover regimen? Dance with a cute boy/girl at a party, fall in love, escape to a cabin together with your 5 dogs, 2 cats and miniature pig?

Let's hear it.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
A better world.

Can we get a little less meaningless argumentation in this thread and a little more raw, unbridled fantasizing?

Be able to speak 10 different languages? Can juggle firey snakes while burping the 50 states? Ambassador to Yugoslavia? Inventor of the first consumer-ready superconductor? Revolutionize the financial industry of your country? Be able to lucid dream? Experiment with drugs and write the next Great Novel? Find the perfect anti-hangover regimen? Dance with a cute boy/girl at a party, fall in love, escape to a cabin together with your 5 dogs, 2 cats and miniature pig?

Let's hear it.

No, I don't feel like disclosing information to more opportunistic types. Ideas , dreams, secrets and desires are our greatest treasures.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No, I don't feel like disclosing information to more opportunistic types. Ideas , dreams, secrets and desires are our greatest treasures.

*cough* alibi *cough* :D

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alright, here's a few more questions:

- What proportion of the things you fantasize about are money or success related? Or just generally materialistic?
- What proportion of the things you fantasize about involve other people or relationships (friends, family, etc)?

And just to mix it up, answer the two questions above with what you would consider "healthy" or "unhealthy" ENTP proportions :devil:

Qre:us

Alright, here's a few more questions:

- What proportion of the things you fantasize about are money or success related? Or just generally materialistic?
20%
- What proportion of the things you fantasize about involve other people or relationships (friends, family, etc)?
20% [I ponder a lot about other people, and myself within that, in a general sense, such as envisioning humanity, how it could be, but, not about particular individuals, or personal relationships...not so much.]

As such, the rest 60%, everything else in life. And what a grand diversion it is.

And just to mix it up, answer the two questions above with what you would consider "healthy" or "unhealthy" ENTP proportions :devil:

Healthy and unhealthy, to me, is measured directly through its manifested functionality. So, I really cannot give any concrete tipping point. To each their own.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Let's hear it.

I think I have fallen madly in love with this post.

I'll comment on my own daydreams once I can stop drooling.

StrawMan

MBTI Type
ENTP
Male ENTP Goal of Life = Superiority(self-belief dominance) + Money(to have it all+sleep peacefully) + Comfort(sleep+NO house chores) + Pleasure(sex) + Fame(worthy fame through hard work). How close am I? Speaking from close ENTP experience.

I would say: Superiority -> independence and competence; money -> well, money means freedom and independence, so yes, but it's not so important. Comfort -> in the sense of no chores and less routine stuff, but it's not an area to daydream about. Sex -> yes, why not? Fame -> if it's justified and based on skills, but not that important.

Other important areas: good relationships (friends and partner), lots of fun and interesting stimulation, through discussions and travelling, for example.
What comes to goals in life, I mean.

What ENTP (or anyone for that matter) thinks and how he presents himself might differ somewhat.

StrawMan

MBTI Type
ENTP

Inventor of the first consumer-ready superconductor? Revolutionize the financial industry of your country? Be able to lucid dream? Experiment with drugs and write the next Great Novel? Find the perfect anti-hangover regimen? Let's hear it.

These sound great! I've been actually wanting to hit some kind of jackpot in stock or derivatives markets and to write the next Great Novel. My attention span is too short for the novel though.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I stopped daydreaming like years ago. I don't know..Is that wrong?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
*cough* alibi *cough* :D

I would not trade what I store in my brain for a million dollars.

Why should I let my competition know what I am up to.
If you see what I planned, you are too late. Perhaps you will see what an idiot you are for standing against my ambitions and plans.

And by competition, I mean all the non-Ps that are stalking this thread.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I would not trade what I store in my brain for a million dollars.

Why should I let my competition know what I am up to.
If you see what I planned, you are too late. Perhaps you will see what an idiot you are for standing against my ambitions and plans.

And by competition, I mean all the non-Ps that are stalking this thread.

Or your empire will fall against my republic build on mutual trust and cooperation. We'll see Darth

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
you can have the glory when i succeed. Its the Js who are screwed though.

The world as we know it will turn upside down.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That indeed sounds great *champagne* :D

Hold on to your ideas and dreams, I know how often the World calls us crackpots and never asks if that could actually be hurtful.
Dreams are the only thing that makes this life endureable, story of my life.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
[YOUTUBE="E2c32SvJf54"]Manic Laugh[/YOUTUBE]