• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] You know you are an INTJ/ INTP/ ENTP/ENTJ when..?

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
I'll go first, you know you are an INTJ when others made a bet/games on you, they are making lots of 'theories' and have fun whenever they are being 'right' of you.

I called them trolls.

Each one of them are trolls whenever they participate the bet/games, no matter what side they are.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an INTJ when you're clearly focused on where you're going to be 30 years from now with specific goals you expect to achieve, and consider an ever evolving set of risks to your plan to get there.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
You know you're an INTJ when you're clearly focused on where you're going to be 30 years from now with specific goals you expect to achieve, and consider an ever evolving set of risks to your plan to get there.

Seems like E3..:)

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
When first time I take the E test, I got 6-1-3.....^%^T&T&.....At the end, I'm positively sure my actual enneagram tritype still 6-1-3.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
You know you are an INTJ when your possibility prediction is right.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
You know you are an INTJ when I'm piss off just now but still can think better, most important I need to take a break..

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
You know you are an ENTP when DERP DERP DERP....

Megaman_Derp.jpg

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
I know I'm an INTJ when a person set a mind games with me just because the person want to know my real identity.

Permabanned
When I'm spot gratuitous ego-strokes and urge I'm calling them out at the them.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When my idea of "opening up" in response to several of an ENFP's sweet compliments is signing my email with a nickname that few know or use.

Novbett

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTJ: I am ready to employ any method to give me the upper hand to accomplish my goal at hand. I am always right.
ENTP: I am ready to tackle any problem I face. Whether right or wrong, I will convince you, and you will agree, even if for that time being.
INTP: I am ready to lose myself into the realm of possibilities and deductions. I will ONLY accept the logical conclusion. "Meh" attitude.

I do not know any ENTJ people close to me.

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know you're an INTP when you find out you write the most out of any other type.

*Takes this thread to the SP forum*

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP: Prefer to have at least one day a week [idealy most of the week] set aside where you can be mostly by yourself and think your thoughts (without actually really doing anything overtly constructive with said thoughts)