• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP Women

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I don't know what your funny bone has to do with all of this, but it's quite narcissistic of you to bring it up. You asked some questions and I answered them, if you only want certain answers then you should start stating that in your posts.

Oh noes you didn't! And if you're not going to answer a question thoughtfully then you should at least be funny. Rule #1 of the interwebz.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Well my friends made me retake the test on different sites after having an epiphany that I must be a T, rather than an F. Tests all say INTP. I argue extensively that I am not an INTP, I just function like one and am actually an INFP and this is alll nonsense.

After some deep critical thought I realize that I must be an INTP. May I present the following evidence:

-I am distant and cold when meeting people
-I analyze the fuck out of everything and force it into my own bizarre logical frameworks
-If something doesn't fit into my framework I can't accept it and my world is thrown upside down
-I make my decisions based on what makes the most sense (weigh pros and cons)
-I feel deeply uncomfortable with decisions based on feeling
-I in general feel uncomfortable with my feelings and other peoples feelings
-I am rather critical of feeling types and am often emasculating men around me if they fall in such a category
-I am hardly ever attracted to any men around me, and when I am it is because they have deft and pitiless logic or are very efficient
-I have very little tolerance for incompetence; in fact I loathe stupid people
-I feel incomplete and distraught when I am around stupid people
-I can't have blind faith in anything; must have logical validity or some sort of evidentiary support
-All my best girlfriends are NTs

I don't know how many INFPs share these traits.

So how do you know you're not ENTP? :whistling:

Your real life experiments probably would've been carried out in a theoretical mind laboratory by an INTP. ;) I know I'm over-generalizing a bit though.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
So how do you know you're not ENTP? :whistling:

Your real life experiments probably would've been carried out in a theoretical mind laboratory by an INTP. ;) I know I'm over-generalizing a bit though.

I'm definitely introverted. I get very drained from socializing and sometimes wish that I could remove it from the human equation.

Since you follow my bloggy-wog, would you say I come off as more of an INTP or INFP JAVO?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'm definitely introverted. I get very drained from socializing and sometimes wish that I could remove it from the human equation.

That doesnt make you not entp, cause I share that feeling and many other entps do as well.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP

Since you follow my bloggy-wog, would you say I come off as more of an INTP or INFP JAVO?
I tend to accept people's self-reported type online at face value because I don't know anything other than what they present online, which could and often differs from their actual self. If you hadn't labeled yourself as INFP, I would have guessed xNTP from your blog thread alone. For example, this post from page one doesn't exactly emanate warm NF fuzzies. :D

For awhile I wanted to be a dog in my next life, but then I decided it was foolish to attempt this mammalian crap again, so I decided I'd be an amphibian of sorts (breathing through moist, glandular skin sounds spectacular). However, in yet another change of heart, I no long wish to belong to the animal kingdom.

I think I shall be a tree.

That doesnt make you not entp, cause I share that feeling and many other entps do as well.
Very true. I resemble that mistake. :yes:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you hadn't labeled yourself as INFP, I would have guessed xNTP from your blog thread alone. For example, this post from page one doesn't exactly emanate warm NF fuzzies. :D

I think that post sounds more typically N (based on the closing snippet) rather than hinging on T or F... so it's kind of hard to tell which way it goes. There are strong INTPs and strong INFPs, where the T vs F leaning is more extreme; but then you get the INPs that seem to drift more along the N route rather than focusing primarily on their primary...

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I think that post sounds more typically N (based on the closing snippet) rather than hinging on T or F... so it's kind of hard to tell which way it goes. There are strong INTPs and strong INFPs, where the T vs F leaning is more extreme; but then you get the INPs that seem to drift more along the N route rather than focusing primarily on their primary...
I'm still calling T based on my overanalysis and what I perceive to be an overall detached, objective tone. :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm still calling T based on my overanalysis and what I perceive to be an overall detached, objective tone. :D

I leaned more the other way. Oh well.
...Typing is SOOO subjective. And overanalyzed, like you said. :)

Philosorapteuse

right on the left wing
MBTI Type
INTP
Apparently I am one of you. Does this mean I'll never find love now being a cold, damp fish? Also, tell me a bit more about myself. Do people generally like me? Or are people nice to me out of fear? Or better yet, because they have ulterior motives to steal my model ships and unfinished thesis on the big bang theory??

I only have a single data point, namely myself. However, I've never had trouble with people not liking me after I got through the horrible adolescent Social Skills Vacuum. (This continues to perplex me, as I'm inclined to think I'm not very likable, but the evidence is against my self-image on this one.) Rather the reverse - I more often have difficulty with other people finding me attractive when I wish they wouldn't. This said, I do mix in a geeky, strongly T-biased crowd, which may well predispose towards finding hard edges and a certain level of detachment and nerdy humour attractive rather than frightening! I'm not disinterested in relationships and suchlikes, but I rarely find myself strongly attracted to people.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I leaned more the other way. Oh well.
...Typing is SOOO subjective. And overanalyzed, like you said. :)
True. It would be interesting to hear what NFs think about the quote. And, I hope Thessaly doesn't mind all of the overanalysis of her type and the quote. :)

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
True. It would be interesting to hear what NFs think about the quote. And, I hope Thessaly doesn't mind all of the overanalysis of her type and the quote. :)

No, no! Pick me apart like a fat, juicy chicken please!

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4

Yeah, this is me. Either I'm an indifferent INFP as I seem to have slippery ethics and subject everything to my analytics or I'm a melodramatic INTP who seems to care an awful lot about feelings and connecting. All I know is before anything else I am a space cadet N-tard.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I tend to accept people's self-reported type online at face value because I don't know anything other than what they present online, which could and often differs from their actual self. If you hadn't labeled yourself as INFP, I would have guessed xNTP from your blog thread alone. For example, this post from page one doesn't exactly emanate warm NF fuzzies. :D

Very true. I resemble that mistake. :yes:

hehe lately I've been thinking a cat would be best as I would have 9 lives and I wouldn't have to struggle with what narrow career path to pursue. My first life I could be a domesticated family pet, my next a slutty alley cat, and who knows -by the 3rd I could just lead a life of crime.