• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Do you think you're intellectually superior to the poster above you?

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whatever. I'll let y'all think what you want. I've nothing to prove, and don't need to feel intellectually superior.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
No way! Redbone is super smart!
Jeez Tallulah, you are doing an absolutely TERRIBLE job being an obnoxious smarmy NT. Youre seriously gonna gets kicked out of the club at this rate. :thelook:

:laugh: I'll have what he's having!

I seriously think you have "yes" on copy paste.

Also, while I admire your dedication if you were were intellectually superior like me you'd have taken copy paste one step further and done this:

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

^
|
to all the posters above me and below me -->

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

^^
Cause that is WAY more efficient. listen and learn grasshopper. listen and learn.

Btw, that really is my answer 1000x infinity yesses I WILL TAKE ALL YOU MOFOS ON!!!

No one better copy my answer!!!

And seriously NFPs what the hell??? All saying "no" like a bunch of tree hugging pansies. Have some PRIDE mang!! Now I have to pick up the slack for the rest of you.

Good thing I'm so freaking intellectually superior I have the neurons to spare. And then some. Wwwwwuuut.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^^ But, I don't want anybody to feel bad.. especially if they're already dumb.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the first thought i had when I first saw this thread was related to females of the same type as I am, where one has seemingly higher Fe related ability, whereas the other has an almost beyond certainly higher Ti based ability, where both are almost definitely more intelligent than I can think I am.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd answer a quick yes to people who:

-Think they need to prove anything / get defensive if they get a yes
-Expect dumb ppl to recognize they are dumb

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Well, he thought I was an ISFJ, so... :devil:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't even want to participate again but someone has gotta say a big yes to [MENTION=10240]gmanyo[/MENTION] :yesss:

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
i think i am the most intelligent poster in this thread

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i think i am the most intelligent poster in this thread

No, this is the most intelligent poster in the thread:
einstein-do-not-worry.jpg

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^Not sure. Depends if you are just that wise, or you are hiding something ;)