• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP and self-destructiveness

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
like some things like doing drugs and gambling, these are things that are purely lose lose situations with nothing to gain, I don't do those things. But other things I always give myself options.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, it does have consequences on others.

But mostly, I suffered the most from my own choices and actions.

You see, life is a game of trial and error, some things just have to be done to know the result.

I know I sound like incredibly selfish, but we aren't exactly the most benevolent type.

Yeah, I have a hard time getting on board with that type of approach. I mean, I do understand that you can't live your life to please others...people end up frustrated and bitter that way. But I think things like loyalty, and the effect on others as well as myself, do loom pretty large for me.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Thats why entrepreneurship and other high risk activities is not for everyone.

But everytime I fucked up, I do tell myself someone else in this world (or in the past) has fucked up 1000 times worse than me and still survive. What do you think, maybe we shouldn't build rockets to space because there is a risk that they might explode right after they take off?

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thats why entrepreneurship and other high risk activities is not for everyone.

But everytime I fucked up, I do tell myself someone else in this world (or in the past) has fucked up 1000 times worse than me and still survive. What do you think, maybe we shouldn't build rockets to space because there is a risk that they might explode right after they take off?

I'd definitely leave that to the experts. :laugh: I suppose that's why it's good that there are so many different personalities!

In some ways I might have more liking for the ExTP approach than the ExFP approach in this regard (again, I'm generalising). ExFPs seem to have a tendency to fling themselves headlong into the same bad situations over and over again, and then complain bitterly about how life is so hard and cruel to them. :dry: