• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Emotional Manipulation

Emotional Manipulation

• Total voters

rav3n

Sounds grave. I'll stop nitpicking. Still one word from personal experience: they have no idea what they are doing, not by a long shoot. They just got lucky out of different reasons, charm, big dick, good manners, fancy car, usw.
Now it's my turn. How can you possible use such a broad brush to generalise?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Now it's my turn. How can you possible use such a broad brush to generalise?

Because I am 28 years old and I can tell you that those people who plan carefully never come to action and those people who are the action never plan carefully

rav3n

Nope but you're close enough. Now if you base your knowledge level on biological age, which might include the sheer number of people met during those extra years, particularly in an industry fraught full of sales types, users and manipulators...

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
...does anyone like being emotionally manipulated? Seriously? I can't see this being a typology question but rather a "did you read the question" question.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nope but you're close enough. Now if you base your knowledge level on biological age, which might include the sheer number of people met during those extra years, particularly in an industry fraught full of sales types, users and manipulators...

I understand. Your op asks NTs for the greatest weakness. Their answer will be one voice: emotional manipulation is the one thing we feel the most subjected too and feel the most possible victim. Then again you as an ISFJ have the same problem and would like to find a partner in crime. I tell you what, I so suck at comforting people you cant imagine. Anytime I come into a situation like these I try to post a youtube video of a song I really like to comfort people. But thats about all I can do, cause if I go on like I want people will call me a ruthless general and wont accept my help. So even if I would try helping people, they wont accept it and I cant be mad about it cause I wouldnt accept my help either.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGuGiezVzXE&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No Jenaphor this is not. This is an isfj crybaby

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why does all the world use my ADHS to reflect themselves ?

Fuck what happened !

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr6-zYWfIXk"].[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yea, gf is working night shift and I killed the Gin :/

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok. If you want to vent write me a PM. Anything allowed, no heart feelings ^^

rav3n

Anyways, this issue is of great interest to me. I'm curious to know how NTs on this site feel about emotional manipulation, whether people have a strong aversion to it like myself or if otherwise, prefer it or don't care.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Attempts at emotional manipulation is one of the few things that will send me into a fit of rage.

No one...no one is allowed to mess with my emotions. Not ever. Well, they can try. I'll wait while they find a surgeon because it's going to be necessary to have my foot surgically removed from their ass.

Wow...my hackles are up just thinking about this.

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
I love being emotionally manipulated. It's so fun.

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Next question for NTs: if you had to choose between an SF or an NF to emotionally manipulate you, which one would you choose?

gmanyo

sswwwaagggg
MBTI Type
ENTP
SF. They probably wouldn't be as convincing to me. Not that I really know that, I'm essentially just guessing.

rav3n

Attempts at emotional manipulation is one of the few things that will send me into a fit of rage.

No one...no one is allowed to mess with my emotions. Not ever. Well, they can try. I'll wait while they find a surgeon because it's going to be necessary to have my foot surgically removed from their ass.

Wow...my hackles are up just thinking about this.
Yup, that's pretty much my reaction. Worse yet, if they deny it.

Thinkest, you're welcome to start your own thread about your topic of interest.