• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] is it common for INTJs?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not to see when they are being trolled, even tho its pretty obvious? Or is it just when their egos are being poked at?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also my INTJ friend has said many times that people getting trolled obviously and not realizing it are stupid. Is this common with INTJs?

Because when the INTJs ego is being poked with the trolling and if the INTJ is unable to see it the trolling because ego getting in the way and saying that the troll is stupid, couldnt this be called a shadow projection?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
INTP, you should just admit your love. You and this ever-present "friend" will be happier.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTP, you should just admit your love. You and this ever-present "friend" will be happier.

He already told me that he wouldnt want to be in romantic relationship with me :(

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If things become too dumb i just leave... Actually i leave when there is nothing to learn even if the discussion is not over. Its not in my field of interest and so on. Or i become short as a mix of being polite and not just leaving.. Im way more polite in real life ofc. And more patient. And people i like more gets more patience online.

I think its more related to egoes and the need to allways be right. my ENTP cusin is a horror story in that field. Look for pointers in: education, sports and attention to looks.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I am slightly oblivious to it. I always ask someone if I am just to make sure.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So when INTJ’s troll and nobody understands it, are they being stupid or the people being trolled :).
Perhaps they don’t care until they are attacked.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oblivion - The Dead Troll

W

WhoCares

So was this thread a trolling effort? I'm confused, stupid and can't tell. :shock:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can recognize when other people are getting trolled but am less facile when I am personally getting trolled. I enjoy good natured poking fun but do this more with people I know IRL (whether the actual communication is online or not). Women sometimes can't tell when I'm serious. I do think it is type related because an ENFP would get it but an ISFX would not. Anyway, I never do it here.

Lark

I can recognize when other people are getting trolled but am less facile when I am personally getting trolled. I enjoy good natured poking fun but do this more with people I know IRL (whether the actual communication is online or not). Women sometimes can't tell when I'm serious. I do think it is type related because an ENFP would get it but an ISFX would not. Anyway, I never do it here.

Is it the I or the S which would result in someone not getting it?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it the I or the S which would result in someone not getting it?

Maybe just vastly different cognitive function orders or ways of thinking. S vs. N for sure.

Lark

Maybe just vastly different cognitive function orders or ways of thinking. S vs. N for sure.

Is it because one would be stronger with purely text based communication and one not? Is it trolling online exclusively we're discussing? I know some people talk about trolling like it is something which can be done online or off and they refer to it as kidding too, honestly I dont think either is kidding or that kidding is trolling.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it because one would be stronger with purely text based communication and one not? Is it trolling online exclusively we're discussing? I know some people talk about trolling like it is something which can be done online or off and they refer to it as kidding too, honestly I dont think either is kidding or that kidding is trolling.

My perception was that the thread was about online trolling but I brought in the IRL scenario because there seemed to be some similarities with things that we can do in person. I wouldn't use the word trolling for that though.

000092z5__runetraverse.jpg

fractals

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w6
It depends. I'm super literal, and I can't always hear sarcasm in some people's voices.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My perception was that the thread was about online trolling but I brought in the IRL scenario because there seemed to be some similarities with things that we can do in person. I wouldn't use the word trolling for that though.

000092z5__runetraverse.jpg

This thread was an attept to troll :D Or sort of, more like an experiment

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then the answer is oblivious.