• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] "It seemed like a good idea at the time"

N

NPcomplete

Feeling whiney.

wine.jpg

You like?

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
3.2122839_std.jpg

I will add a little vodka, we can invite JAVO and Saturned!! Who else is nice?

N

NPcomplete

So it does not only seem to be a good idea now and it will be applicable to the future? :happy2:

The Birdhouse-maker approves and is on his way...(albeit with an ominous-looking sign)

19046_Andrew+Bird.jpg

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
[MENTION=9242]NotOfTwo[/MENTION]: I have too many examples to contribute. It would break the thread. Right now I have 5 lbs of oranges. That's a lot of smoothies. I send you hugs of commiseration.

[MENTION=13147]senza_tema[/MENTION]: I used to make up little things too, probably up 'til age 16? Now if I catch myself I whip myself as penance.

I think it started when I was 6 or 7. I guess I somehow noticed that people who had things in common were friends, and I desperately wanted some. Really. So, I would sometimes say I was or did something I didn't, I would just blurt it out without thinking!! (Oh yes, I saw that movie, it was cool! I took figure skating lessons too! NOT.)

Who was that person. *sigh* Ya, I guess if I am totally honest, I do still catch myself sometimes, even now. It's just this need to feel a simpatico with someone I think.

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] :hug: my thread is tough, it won't break. Strong like spider silk.

[MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] :dry: whiney, yes.........surprise hug!! :hug:

So, I thought it was a good idea to order two new how-to books from Amazon at the same time, save on shipping etc. Now, I am hip deep in big do-it-myself plans!!!

Much to do, much to do!!! :panic:

A

Anew Leaf

[MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] :hug: my thread is tough, it won't break. Strong like spider silk.

[MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] :dry: whiney, yes.........surprise hug!! :hug:

So, I thought it was a good idea to order two new how-to books from Amazon at the same time, save on shipping etc. Now, I am hip deep in big do-it-myself plans!!!

Much to do, much to do!!! :panic:

:hug:

I thought it was a good idea to work out a ton to try and get into shape.... and then I got myself a cold so now I can't work out at all. boo!

N

NPcomplete

I thought it was a good idea to start so many books...now O.O

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
:hug:

I thought it was a good idea to work out a ton to try and get into shape.... and then I got myself a cold so now I can't work out at all. boo!

Poor Saturned, now just don't think it's smart to OD on coughdrops or pudding or anything like that. It might be toooooOO soothing!!

A

Anew Leaf

Poor Saturned, now just don't think it's smart to OD on coughdrops or pudding or anything like that. It might be toooooOO soothing!!

:whistling:

*unwraps 4th cough drop discreetly in locked room with no windows or internet*