• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Xmas present for INTJ female ideas please!

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OK so I've been seeing a female INTJ for a couple of months now. I need to get her a Christmas present. Obviously being poorly organised I have left this to the last minute.
I have no idea what to get her. What kind of thing do you guys appreciate? Also I don't want to appear too heavy as we are still in early days. But I want it to be a bit personal.
She's into history, politics and other intellectual shenanigans. She likes museums and the like. She likes running and cycling.
Other than that she is fairly standard INTJ female i imagine. Not particularly girly. Not bothered about traditional girly things.

Any help very much appreciated!

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Get her something for her bike, or one of those running calculators or something. I can't speak for all INTJs, but for me, it's more about the thought then the exact gift. Don't worry too much about it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Ereader
Garmin cycling GPS. They also make a watch for running and it records everything.
Gift cards
Maybe a membership or subscription to something she likes. Magazines or museum related.

It really is about the thought for us.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some toy that you two can play with together and she play with it when you arent around

A

Anew Leaf

OK so I've been seeing a female INTJ for a couple of months now. I need to get her a Christmas present. Obviously being poorly organised I have left this to the last minute.
I have no idea what to get her. What kind of thing do you guys appreciate? Also I don't want to appear too heavy as we are still in early days. But I want it to be a bit personal.
She's into history, politics and other intellectual shenanigans. She likes museums and the like. She likes running and cycling.
Other than that she is fairly standard INTJ female i imagine. Not particularly girly. Not bothered about traditional girly things.

Any help very much appreciated!

Maybe tickets to see an exhibit at a museum for the two of you to go to together?

Is there something for her cycling that she has mentioned she wants to buy?

I think anything you get the reflects a knowledge of her as a person will get high marks.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You were thinking Playstation, right?

Playstation isnt a toy, its a gaming console. I was thinking something like barbie or a dildo

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ask her what she would like.