• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] But It's Sooo Easy!

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm, I remember this one lady think because I was installing carpet as a female, the task was relatively easy and asked, "Oh, that must be easy, I'm thinking of installing some in my hallway." LOL
I just wanted to say, because I make it look easy doesn't mean it's easy. I told her without a machine rip up it's very difficult. She seemed not to believe me lol. To add to that, the men hired to perform the task usually quit because it's too hard.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Sometimes people who say that kind of stuff have no idea how to actually do it. That's why it's an insult. And usually, when pushed to do it, they won't. It's just a social way of getting you down on their level or below, without actually have the creds to boost their self-perceived superiority. i.e. empty words. Talkers, not doers.

The only time I want to hear "it's so easy" is when it comes in phrases like, "it's so easy, don't worry, I'll teach you".

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
i don't get : This person is wrong.
Fuck , learning from each others is survival.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Meh, it doesn't bother me - I'm above them anyway

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Recently a friend into my living room to see that I was fighting a boss on a video game. She didn't even say 'Hi' just " You haven't beaten him yet?! But it's soooo easy!"
I just told her to "Grow the hell up."
She didn't understand the context and thought I was implying that she had made a dirty joke.

Grow up indeed.