• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP artists

Sunny Ghost

Was at an art festival today and saw the most ENTP thing ever. Woody Jones makes mechanical figures and scenes that can be cranked in order to make characters and pieces move. His largest piece is a representation of the internal workings of his own mind. There are multiple working cranks on the one large piece that bring different characters and scenes to life. There are so many tiny details and also the project is basically one big puzzle:

5024970016_0a0705ea37_z.jpg

5027668076_69a5560e16_z.jpg

You can see the brainstorming cloud at the top.

5016858008_a90c9bfea1_z.jpg

5027667548_d09dcf17f2_z.jpg

There's a treasure chest here that says it has lost the contents: marbles. Also, there are stacks of boxes of "fun ideas."

5016252897_615ef18f1d_z.jpg

5016858234_080625922c_z.jpg

5016858118_6937770fef_z.jpg

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
Haha, cool! You definitely called it, it all looks pretty ENTP to me. :laugh:

Did you chat with him? Does he know what ENTP means? Cuz if not, he might be excited to discover what it is, and that he's not the only one in the world.... Most ENTPs get excited when we find out. Like....

WHAT??? There are others like me??? :shocking: :happy2:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Ahaha...love it! :D

And look at that mustache. Whatta man!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh wow i love this! would love to see it in person. thanks for sharing! :)

N

NPcomplete

"How to build a big head in your basement"
"overwhelmed by possibility"
"how to annoy friends and infuriate people"

This is so cool! :worthy:

Sunny Ghost

Haha, cool! You definitely called it, it all looks pretty ENTP to me. :laugh:

Did you chat with him? Does he know what ENTP means? Cuz if not, he might be excited to discover what it is, and that he's not the only one in the world.... Most ENTPs get excited when we find out. Like....

WHAT??? There are others like me??? :shocking: :happy2:

I didn't! He was off wondering around when I stopped by his stand. I did talk to his wife though. She says he's incredibly scattered and always all over the place. Mid dinner, he sort of pauses and goes into his own head, then next thing you know he takes off out of the room to start some project from an idea that just popped in his head.

The giant head was littered with so many ENTP-like expressions it was ridiculous.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
that is so cool. i wish some neuroscience guy would stop and chat about it

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
I didn't! He was off wondering around when I stopped by his stand. I did talk to his wife though. She says he's incredibly scattered and always all over the place. Mid dinner, he sort of pauses and goes into his own head, then next thing you know he takes off out of the room to start some project from an idea that just popped in his head.

The giant head was littered with so many ENTP-like expressions it was ridiculous.

Haha! You're right, so ENTP-like it's ridiculous is a great way to describe it!

If you ever do see him in person (or his wife), please give him a piece of paper with "ENTP" written on it and tell him to Google it. :biggrin: (I'm suggesting you write it down cuz otherwise he'll forget. :laugh: But if it's on a piece of paper, he'll find it again in a few months and be curious enough to Google it, and then what he finds will be a happy surprise.)

Sunny Ghost

Haha! You're right, so ENTP-like it's ridiculous is a great way to describe it!

If you ever do see him in person (or his wife), please give him a piece of paper with "ENTP" written on it and tell him to Google it. :biggrin: (I'm suggesting you write it down cuz otherwise he'll forget. :laugh: But if it's on a piece of paper, he'll find it again in a few months and be curious enough to Google it, and then what he finds will be a happy surprise.)
haha. i actually considered asking about his entp-ness, and then thought i might sound crazy. but i just might do that the next time i see this guy around. i'm not sure how local he is, but perhaps i'll see him at the same festival next year.