• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP's in relationship questions...

A

Anew Leaf

Well you know like they say: 'arrogance will be your downfall'

I tend to answer: 'if you take my arrogance away from me, there would be nothing left with which I could answer' :D

put hands down, honest answer, question coming from a guy being for 7 years in a relationship: how can p-ness be happy, I think its only possible for nfp's thats my personal opinion. I see me dieing alone in a wheelchair with a cigar and a blonde big-breasted nurse, no family, no hope, all destroyed and questioned twice..

I am not mature enough for this thread.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Saturned is definitly one of the few girls who knows how to stop a starting arguement with an entp immediantly: make a sexual pun and it all goes poooof. If just the world knew that, the world is way to full of itself and busy with itself ! I tell you more of that wisdom is needed: :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ZMoylD0Kc"].[/YOUTUBE]

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
Well you know like they say: 'arrogance will be your downfall'

I tend to answer: 'if you take my arrogance away from me, there would be nothing left with which I could answer' :D

put hands down, honest answer, question coming from a guy being for 7 years in a relationship: how can p-ness be happy, I think its only possible for nfp's thats my personal opinion. I see me dieing alone in a wheelchair with a cigar and a blonde big-breasted nurse, no family, no hope, all destroyed and questioned twice..

I believe I get your implied question, but just to be clear...what is it exactly?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If I was able to pinpoint it down exactly, I wouldnt ask for help. But never mind answering, I am really looking for a solution here not a theorethical debate

A

Anew Leaf

Saturned is definitly one of the few girls who knows how to stop a starting arguement with an entp immediantly: make a sexual pun and it all goes poooof. If just the world knew that, the world is way to full of itself and busy with itself ! I tell you more of that wisdom is needed: :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ZMoylD0Kc"].[/YOUTUBE]

I agree... They really should teach that in schools: "How to get along with ENTPs." Lesson 1: Make a sexual pun. Lesson 2: Make a sexual pun. Lesson 3: Take Lessons 1 and 2.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I agree... They really should teach that in schools: "How to get along with ENTPs." Lesson 1: Make a sexual pun. Lesson 2: Make a sexual pun. Lesson 3: Take Lessons 1 and 2.

It's really sad how you again missed the big picture here. Sit down, F :)

A

Anew Leaf

It's really sad how you again missed the big picture here. Sit down, F :)

did i? hmmm... I blame it on my mind being on more important things. Maybe if there was some sort of Venn diagram or Pie graph in this thread... I would understand, oh wise emo-type-T.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ya, thats the infp how I know them: trieing to be part of an debate between adults and then if it doenst work like they wanted they stab deeper and then turned the sword several times and watch the blood spill, deeper and deeper :D.

A

Anew Leaf

ya, thats the infp how I know them: trieing to be part of an debate between adults and then if it doenst work like they wanted they stab deeper and then turned the sword several times and watch the blood spill, deeper and deeper :D.

who us?! :D

P.S. Are we still on for a pie graph? pleaz!! :cry:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yea if you are alone as I am one day you start speaking of yourself as us :(

Whats a pie graph ?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whats a pie graph ?
Sandvik-pie-chart.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ahhhhhh

So like that regarding right now:

pic462429.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok thats getting way to personal now ! I'll empty my scotch and then go back to the 15 blondes waiting for their extrovert in the bedroom

A

Anew Leaf

ok thats getting way to personal now ! I'll empty my scotch and then go back to the 15 blondes waiting for their extrovert in the bedroom

translation: your one awesome INFP girlfriend who patiently puts up with and encourages your Ne craziness and lets you snuggle. There may also be a cat.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
...is working nightshift.

Tonight its only me and scotch and cat and its 5 am and I have to get up in 2 hours, I am so dead, you cant imagine :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I tell you this if it wasnt for my girl I would be a drunkard every night sitting in front of the computer writting shit about life. It needs only one night she is working night shift and I fall back into my old ego.

I tell you if it wasnt for woman doing all the work, some men would never become men. But it tell you as well, if it wasnt for woman, me, scotch and Magnum XL-200 would have a much shorter life.

Having said that I go to bed now, I am just hoping tomorrow in the team meeting nobody will recognize scotch :D

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
The other thing you have to consider is that most times they are not even being aloof or evasive, they genuinely have NO idea how they feel about a situation in real time. Almost all reflection happens retrospectively - which is why I suggested email and a time delay.

Is this really true, or only true of immature guys/relationships?