• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP's in relationship questions...

Aibell

MBTI Type
INTP
Ask directly but give the poor guy some time to think about it. I hate it when people ask me how I feel on the spot and show no understanding for my need to reflect upon in.

State directly what you want. My former boyfriend tried to be circumspect about what he actually wanted and that he needed an answer from me. Took me two weeks to figure out what he was trying to say. I'm not kidding.

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
:dalek:

Edit/PS: He sounds a bit cold. Is that how INTPs are? The ones I know are cuddly adorable not that cold but maybe because I'm friends with them. Or maybe I'm friends with them because they are not that cold. Gaah!

LMAO... classic! :D

Helios

MBTI Type
INTP
Relationships? What is this new devilry?

Last edited:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hope this doesn't MAR our friendship. I would hate for us to drift apart.

It won't. He's too sedimentary to let it come between you two.

A

Anew Leaf

Do I detect some friction?

Hmm, I may need to retrench myself and transform my faults into strengths.

p.s. the italics are to help our resident geologist decipher where the puns lay.

Helios

MBTI Type
INTP
Is it just me or have we all now entered into the foreplay phase of NT courtship? :D haha!

Without knowing anyone's gender or sexual orientation, this could rapidly become farcical.

N

NPcomplete

Pfffttt...that ol' death ray won't do dick to an ISO!

:shazam:

You are so in trouble, young lady!

:puppy_dog_eyes: Bbbuttt Daleks.. Are you River Song? [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJkB6Ky6gJ0"]:blink:[/YOUTUBE]

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
All my fave peeps in one thread and puns...sigh. :wubbie:

A

Anew Leaf

Solutions mean we would have to stop talking and solve the problem... clearly that is against our purposes.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That would be telling.

Well you know like they say: 'arrogance will be your downfall'

I tend to answer: 'if you take my arrogance away from me, there would be nothing left with which I could answer' :D

put hands down, honest answer, question coming from a guy being for 7 years in a relationship: how can p-ness be happy, I think its only possible for nfp's thats my personal opinion. I see me dieing alone in a wheelchair with a cigar and a blonde big-breasted nurse, no family, no hope, all destroyed and questioned twice..