• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs and Sex!

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If some INTJs could give their opinion here it would be much appreciated!

Are you generally into kinky sex or normal(vanilla) sex? If you are more into normal sex, then what would be the best way of corrupting you and making you more filthy? Or are you unlikely to change because you believe you know best?!

Thanks!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Are you generally into kinky sex or normal(vanilla) sex? Good mix of both but we lean more to the dark side.

If you are more into normal sex, then what would be the best way of corrupting you and making you more filthy? I don't know, I've always been this way. I do want to warn you that trying to turn someone isn't a great idea unless they are open to it. Please proceed with caution.

Or are you unlikely to change because you believe you know best?! I am always willing to listen to ideas and try new things. I've never had an I know best mindset in this area.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sx dominant INTJs may be very interesting within their times.
Non sx INTJs may flip the card 180 degrees.

It really depends.

MBTI Type
INTJ
intjbumpersticker.jpg

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ :laugh:

The INTJs I've known have been relatively kinky. :yes:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
whua, Fi ....

no shame or decency :)

Jack427

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like kinky sex. Well....I would say a mixture.

andyoranges

I am an INTJ and I am pretty kinky. My wife is an INTJ and to say that she has vanilla sexual tastes might be generous..........:(

So, I don't know what conclusion can be drawn from that. In our case, both nature & nurture have played huge roles in making her so "plain-jane" about sex.......nothing in my upbringing made me more predisposed to being kinky, but I think it was always inside me and it was really brought out by a chance relationship I had with a VERY kinky woman while separated from my first wife..........and now I can't put the Genie back in the bottle!

Needless to say, this has not improved my sex life with my second wife.........

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
In general, I think any good sexual relationship I've had has had a good mix of both. I find it highly unlikely that any INTJ would be unwilling to change in this department because they think they know best (or any department for that matter). For me personally, most of the females I've slept with are into the dominant/submissive thing, which really requires a healthy mixture of kinky and normal.