• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] The Moral Dilemmas of ThatGirl

T

ThatGirl

Someone leaves a brand new loaf of bread with the top wide open. TG takes the pieces three down, and leaves the bread still open.

Bad morale?

Good morale?

T

ThatGirl

The purpose is, they had no issue with stale bread, neither did I.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So these are the issues inferior Fi ponders upon? Fascinating.. :ninja:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This has nothing to do with morals.

It's just careless and gross.

T

ThatGirl

Isn't morality somewhat contingent with sensory responsibility?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
If you were living with me, and you did this to my bread, I'd think you were a fucking slob and an asshole, but I wouldn't leave my brand new bread open like that to begin with. That's why there's absolutely no morality to this because you and the person the bread belongs to don't care. So if neither of you care, who cares?

Aesthetically, I just find it gross. Not only about bread getting stale, but also bugs, et al.

Yes, sure, it's wasteful. Since I'm from a working class family, one of my elders probably would beat your ass.

But it's not their bread.

It's all about whose bread it is.

MBTI Type
Mann
If you were living with me, and you did this to my bread, I'd think you were a fucking slob and an asshole, but I wouldn't leave my brand new bread open like that to begin with. That's why there's absolutely no morality to this because you and the person the bread belongs to don't care. So if neither of you care, who cares?

Aesthetically, I just find it gross. Not only about bread getting stale, but also bugs, et al.

Yes, sure, it's wasteful. Since I'm from a working class family, one of my elders probably would beat your ass.

But it's not their bread.

It's all about whose bread it is.

You seem a bit ruffled over some bread. Try xanax.

T

ThatGirl

Well here is how I see it. I paid a very small portion for that bread, and I enjoyed a small portion of it. Whatever happens to the rest of it, is not my concern. They should have, left the bread closed. They didn't maybe they never did. Maybe my desire to close the bread bag, leads to a decrease in their immunity. Maybe they have dentures, and just like stale bread?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well here is how I see it. I paid a very small portion for that bread, and I enjoyed a small portion of it. Whatever happens to the rest of it, is not my concern. They should have, left the bread closed. They didn't maybe they never did. Maybe my desire to close the bread bag, leads to a decrease in their immunity. Maybe they have dentures, and just like stale bread?

Well if it was open when you found it and you left it open, and it belongs to you and the person who left it open, then as I said, it doesn't matter.

This is really not a moral issue.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm just glad I get to say "Woohoo...Croutons!!!!!" without derailing a thread :)