• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Looking for your female INTP? You're in the wrong place

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I did a little "social" experiment where I had a group of popular posters from ONTD, a celebrity gossip community, complete a MBTI test. All of who are either gay males or females. About 90% of them were INTPs.

And then it all made sense :dry:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What about straight female INTPs? Where are they?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On what site did they test? Just so I can avoid the site. I'm betting you were tested at the same place.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I did a little "social" experiment where I had a group of popular posters from ONTD, a celebrity gossip community, complete a MBTI test. All of who are either gay males or females. About 90% of them were INTPs.

Why is this in quotations? Was it not actually social? Are you quoting someone? You don't have to use quotations for adjectives as common as that.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9

Makes sense. I saw an MBTI thread at a celebrity fashion blogging community. Quite a few xNTPs, the occasional ENTJ.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP

it makes perfect sense.

testing is BS.

What do you mean "a celebrity gossip community" ? A group of people who get together to talk about celebrities?

Why would INTPs be interested in the life of celebrities?

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
You can also win the lottery if you play millions of times.

The easiest way to find female INTPs is in tech colleges and architecture.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Came back here at 5AM--hungry and itchin' for a Pinot Grigio. From the replies, I've came to the conclusion that my hypothesis was right about the majority of INTP males.

Y'all need to get LAID.

Makes sense. I saw an MBTI thread at a celebrity fashion blogging community. Quite a few xNTPs, the occasional ENTJ.

It's an awesome place to watch full-blown trolling--I love it dearly. Everyone on there is quite psychotic which always brings the LOLs :D

I love my Game of Thrones party posts.

*Yawns. Checks nails*

xisnotx

Permabanned
lol
intp girls, or rather girls who consider themselves intp, are typically extremely attractive. that whole "intp=nerd" thing doesn't hold true for girls. look for the extremely pretty, kind of quiet but seemingly capable girl in the room. she's inxx a lot of the time.

or just say something that you know will un-passify an intp, and watch all the intps jump down your throat trying to "correct your logic" in order to "preserve truth".

if you're good at arguing, you can easily take up a defensive position and watch an intp try to "prove you wrong". (Which is the easiest position to defend..)

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
lol
intp girls, or rather girls who consider themselves intp, are typically extremely attractive. that whole "intp=nerd" thing doesn't hold true for girls. look for the extremely pretty, kind of quiet but seemingly capable girl in the room. she's inxx a lot of the time.

or just say something that you know will un-passify an intp, and watch all the intps jump down your throat trying to "correct your logic" in order to "preserve truth".

if you're good at arguing, you can easily take up a defensive position and watch an intp try to "prove you wrong". (Which is the easiest position to defend..)

That's what I'm trying to tell them...

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

bunnyhighbrow

MBTI Type
INxP
The question remains:

INTPs (even queer ones) + celebrity fashion gossip - why?

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
The question remains:

INTPs (even queer ones) + celebrity fashion gossip - why?

Gossip? That site is full of people bitching and trolling. The objective is to start as much shit as possible--and being funny in the process.

Have you ever been on a gossip site?

goats

MBTI Type
INTP

No wonder I've always secretly loved ONTD.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Gossip? That site is full of people bitching and trolling. The objective is to start as much shit as possible--and being funny in the process.

Have you ever been on a gossip site?

Why would you expect us to know that a Gossip Website isn't about gossip? :thinking:

Anyway, interesting point about "their chosen environment."

Butterflystone

MBTI Type
INtP
Given how rare INTP females are, there seems to be a lot around according to previous posts. I have met a lot of people in my life time, and I do not recall meeting people like myself even when I studied computer systems (I was the only woman there).