• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Looking for your female INTP? You're in the wrong place

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
INTPs seem to be more common that the oft quoted statistics, that said, I've only met a few INTP women (only one confirmed).

Nic

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTPs seem to be more common that the oft quoted statistics, that said, I've only met a few INTP women (only one confirmed).

We exist, but we're few and far between. I know one other INTP female in real life, and I suspect she may be mistyped. She's WAY too driven. As far as physical appearance, I don't look like a stereotypical nerd now, but I did when I was younger. I think we're late bloomers. As far as where to find us? You'll likely find me in a lab or at my computer desk. Maybe reading in my hammock.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ontd is the #1 worst place on the internet

Gossip? That site is full of people bitching and trolling. The objective is to start as much shit as possible--and being funny in the process.

Have you ever been on a gossip site?

lol maybe like 4 years ago but now brenden gets paid for that shit and i pretty much want to puke every time i go there.

Unique

While attractiveness can be frivolous data to analyze a persons type, there do tend to be SOME trends in regards to appearance, the INTPs are typically less athletically inclined than say the ENTJ so they may appear "softer".

They are by no means necessarily "geeks" although will be perceived by others to be a person of depth in the very least.

INTP females are only somewhat rarer than the INTP males but the margin is insignificant and is exaggerated about how few there actually are. The personality isn't particularly strongly feminine or masculine and as we know INTPs can make a habit of mirroring those around them to fit in

INTPs can be found just about anywhere and despite the ridiculous stereotypes are often perceived as "cooler" than certain other types due to their unique flare and carefree attitude

Came back here at 5AM--hungry and itchin' for a Pinot Grigio. From the replies, I've came to the conclusion that my hypothesis was right about the majority of INTP males.

Y'all need to get LAID.

Rigidness is the killjoy of a sex vibe, I'd be more worried about the ISTJs ;)

Last edited:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:rofl1:

i was friends with an INTP chick in college. she was awesome, great sense of humor. super deadpan. i think she could mostly be found out on the lawn with her close friends.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]

lucky :p

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm having a lot of difficulty finding out the true point of this thread....
That test makes a lot of people INTP?
Celebrity gossipers perceive themselves to be INTP?
Celebrity gossip is a hobby for INTP's?
INTP's inundate online forums in general, regardless of the topic?
There are more INTP's than we think in the world?
It's currently cool to be INTP?

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well she was also morbidly obese. dunno if that sort of thing matters to you. :shrug:

Never mind about me saying lucky... You sort of evened out I guess

MiasmaResonance

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Celebrity gossip? Really? How lame.

At least you can tell they are INTPs by the fact that they use an online forum to be frivolous.