• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Insufficient Number of Self-Congratulating NT Threads Lately

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I mean what's the deal, guys?

MBTI Type
INTJ
As an NT, I'm congratulated often enough by others. There's no need to gild the lily. :nerd:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know right? It's a frightening thing, really.... what is NTness without excessive pride in one's abilities? :biggrin: It's turning into a big mushy humblefest quick... I think we need some of those fresh recruits who are still in touch with the NT=awesome-masters-of-the-universe point of view.

That, and thread resurrection. There are plenty of worthy threads already in existence.

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
I was going to say they must all be self-congratulating one another in real life.

But I don't really believe that. ;)

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
Next week I'll feel impressed with myself AFTER I get this off my desk. This week... all about getting to Saturday afternoon and a cold G & T.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'm actually not even sure what you mean by a self-congratulating thread. Something like the ENFP Te Bitchslap [wank motion] Stories? So, INTP Si Ignore Threatening Reason Stories? INTJ Fi Whiny Bitchfest Stories? ENTP Fe Boisterous Buffoonery Stories? And finally, ENTJ Se Tornado of Destruction Stories?

Like those?

F

figsfiggyfigs

I have no idea what's going on here. I generally avoid congratulations, and any other form of compliment/admiration from others...

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
About 99% of my congratulations are sarcastic insults anyways. Like, congratulations [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION], for managing to spell the words in your post correctly.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know right? It's a frightening thing, really.... what is NTness without excessive pride in one's abilities? :biggrin: It's turning into a big mushy humblefest quick... I think we need some of those fresh recruits who are still in touch with the NT=awesome-masters-of-the-universe point of view.

It's so obvious, it would be redundant (and emotionally driven) to actually feel the need to state it out loud.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'd also like clarification on what a "self-congratulating NT thread" is. I don't recall all that many of these.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Consider the username of the OP.

hatersgonnapanda.jpg