• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] There are no blonde ntps

There are no blonde ntp's !

• I am a blonde ntp

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • I am a dark-haired assaissin or did you mean head hair ?

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

Permabanned
Perhaps it is an issue of ENTP vs INTP instead of Blonde vs Dark Haired Assassin. Maybe all of the INTPs are blonde and the ENTPs are the assassins. I like this idea.
What's with this negative bias against ENTP's? Out of so many options, why can't people me more positive? :nono: :coffee:
0xobl.jpg

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see nothing negative about those professions. I want to be a dictator when I grow up.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I am not-quite-blonde/barely blonde.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Perhaps it is an issue of ENTP vs INTP instead of Blonde vs Dark Haired Assassin. Maybe all of the INTPs are blonde and the ENTPs are the assassins. I like this idea.

I'm such a contradiction. My hair is nearly black but I decided a while ago that the whole assassin business just isn't cool enough for me...

Does this mean I need to pretend I'm an assassin, or dye my hair blonde?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Entopie,

you might enjoy the book "Why Beautiful People Have More Daughters" Alan S. Miller, Satoshi Kanazawa

Easy read, evolutionary psychology, pretty theoretical (VERY N liked), but some interesting thoughts on hair colour and eye colour and why they are desirable from an evolutionary perspective.

Pop psycology more than strokey beard type stuff

:)

PS blonde - do you mean natural blond or coloured? Or does it not matter?

scorpiomover

I currently have to work on my master theisis and since I am too lazy to do that I am collecting random important ideas to spend my time. So here is a really important one:

Premise: all blondes are dumb !
conclusion: there are no blonde ntp's .

So how is this thesis working out for me ? :D
Met a lot of blonde men and blonde women who are very smart. However, people tend to assume that blondes are fun-loving airheads. For a blonde to start complaining that they are not, is like someone from Nazi Germany saying they fought the Nazis in the resistance. Even if they did, and there is copious evidence of this, most people will sure "Sure, you did. That's what anyone with your background would say to get themselves out of hot water." Cognitive Bias would ignore the evidence.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Met a lot of blonde men and blonde women who are very smart. However, people tend to assume that blondes are fun-loving airheads. For a blonde to start complaining that they are not, is like someone from Nazi Germany saying they fought the Nazis in the resistance. Even if they did, and there is copious evidence of this, most people will sure "Sure, you did. That's what anyone with your background would say to get themselves out of hot water." Cognitive Bias would ignore the evidence.

I didnt fight the nazis, I was in Totenkopf Brigade, So was von Vorderste Front, dritte Panzerdivision Links und Rechts gleichzeitig !

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm brunette but I'd like to be blonde so I can disprove entropie's theory.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wait until you all get retyped in the "Mistyped MBTI members thread" ! If a theory doesnt hold against natural laws, natural laws have to be bended :D

Besides I lately heard a good blonde joke:

"A blonde and a brunette fall of a building, who finishes first ? The brunette, because the blonde has to ask for directions first" xD

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait until you all get retyped in the "Mistyped MBTI members thread" ! If a theory doesnt hold against natural laws, natural laws have to be bended :D

Besides I lately heard a good blonde joke:

"A blonde and a brunette fall of a building, who finishes first ? The brunette, because the blonde has to ask for directions first" xD

Haha, I was taught a blonde joke in my German class. I can't remember it exactly in German, but it goes something along the lines of:

A blonde was working at an M&M factory. Her job was to find the ones that were not good for selling. Within a few weeks however, she was fired.

She was throwing out all the W's.

jiffy_pop

MBTI Type
ENTP
I too am a blonde ENTP.

I will say that for much of my college years and into my 20's I died my hair dark because I thought my dishwater blonde was boring and common.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What about blonde INFJs? Are they a contradiction?

Natural blonde here! (And whitish towhead blonde at that)

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Haha, I was taught a blonde joke in my German class. I can't remember it exactly in German, but it goes something along the lines of:

A blonde was working at an M&M factory. Her job was to find the ones that were not good for selling. Within a few weeks however, she was fired.

She was throwing out all the W's.

Haha...man, W&Ws is a much more difficult name to say than M&Ms. :laugh:

I've got one!

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are running from the police. They get chased down an alley where they find some burlap sacks and jump into them to hide. The police officer gets to the alley, sees the bags and starts by kicking the first one where the redhead is hiding.

"Woof woof! Woof woof!" she goes and the officer thinks "oh, it's just a dog" so he kicks the second bag with the brunette in it.
"MEow! MeOW!" wails the brunette and the officer thinks "oh, it's just a cat" so he kicks the third back with the blonde.

And she goes:
"PoTAAATOOOES!"

*rimshot*

Thank you all. You've been a great audience.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha...man, W&Ws is a much more difficult name to say than M&Ms. :laugh:

I've got one!

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are running from the police. They get chased down an alley where they find some burlap sacks and jump into them to hide. The police officer gets to the alley, sees the bags and starts by kicking the first one where the redhead is hiding.

"Woof woof! Woof woof!" she goes and the officer thinks "oh, it's just a dog" so he kicks the second bag with the brunette in it.
"MEow! MeOW!" wails the brunette and the officer thinks "oh, it's just a cat" so he kicks the third back with the blonde.

And she goes:
"PoTAAATOOOES!"

*rimshot*

Thank you all. You've been a great audience.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry, I think that was so random it was funny. Wow. But then the police man thinks:

Oh, it's just an Irishman! Lulz

I may have to creep back in here with more blonde jokes...because they are so jokable!

Pand0ra

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
What about redheads? I'm a redhead...

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
Oh, and my fav blonde joke:

Why was the blonde proud when she finished the puzzle in 2 weeks?

ba - dum - dum :drummerboy: