• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Superpowers

Which superpower would you choose?

• Invincibility

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Telepathy

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Telekinesis

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Flying

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Shape Shifting

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Time Manipulation

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • X-Ray Vision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Prooooobably telekinesis. And telepathy, to an extent. I like to be nosy, but privacy is something I respect.

Really, anything I can manipulate and utilize in creative and novel ways is something I'm totally game for.

W

WhoCares

I stand alone in wanting to fly. I cant explain why I chose that, it just feels like something I once lost, like a childhood blanket.

Savitri

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
None of the above.

I want the power to control gravity.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I stand alone in wanting to fly. I cant explain why I chose that, it just feels like something I once lost, like a childhood blanket.

Flying is a great thing. It's unfair to only be able to pick one power.

EEW

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Really? Only one other person who answered 'flying'??
Gosh.... :mellow: , abuse of the technology :p

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The ability to have multiple superpowers.
I win.

If I could just pick one though, I think I'd go with the ability to become invisible at will.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted Shape Shifting, because then you can assume any power of your desire, so in a way, it's like every power; invincibility also is I guess, but shape-shifting sounds cooler. I would turn into Darth Revan and dominate inter-galactic space, or perhaps I could turn into Merlin, and become a true master of magicka. Then again, there also is the epic high-flying Lugia, the greatest treasure of them all.

Dufflepud

MBTI Type
ENTP
Given that is has the most applications, both practically and for fun, I'd have to go with telekinesis. For example, it already allows you to do some of the other things listed, such as fly, be invincible (effectively), and there are so many more that could be listed.

Heinous

MBTI Type
INTX
Invisibility or time manipulation. I like time manipulation because hey, history is radand being able to go back and see things as they were happening is just buckets of cool. Invisibility is full of spying and hiding opportunities.

rogue350

Ahh! This is a very difficult question to answer. There are quite a few powers that come to mind, including: telepathy, telekinesis, shape-shifting, super strength, teleportation, and the ability to steal other people's powers(only if there were other people with powers). If other people had powers, I would take that ability HANDS DOWN! If not, I would probably chose telepathy even though telekinesis is almost as tempting. I would really like to know what other people think but moving things with my mind would also be awesome. Shape shifting would be very useful. The whole enegmatic, mysterious persona is very enticing to me and I would like to experience that. Super strength would be cool but kind of boring at the same time.

I would probably just pick telepathy because controlling the minds of others, reading minds, and other mind-related abilities would be the most fascinating to me and I think that it wouldn't get old and boring as quickly as other powers would.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wanted teleportation‎ but I will have to make do with Invisibility. Sneaky.... yes very very very sneaky sir :D

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I voted shapeshifting because I would love the ability to turn into different animals. In some situations, where I don't want people to recognize me. That power as well as the power to spontaneously generate non-counterfeit money whenever I snapped my fingers, so that I could buy anything I wanted. There are so many things I want but can't afford, and so much greed. :devil: Time manipulation would be a close second because of wanting general control over situations, and often feeling powerless in life.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Telekinesis is the single most useful power that can emulate a lot of the ones on this list. I'd choose this.

Time travel is just....a bad idea.

Shapeshifting is great if not limited to Earth creatures (turn into something cool like Aliens in Ben 10, or Animorphs).

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Invincibility. I'm practicality there already.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm already literally invincible invincible. So I don't need to pick that.

I don't think it is a super power either; more of a "trait".

I'm also depressed at why time is flying by so quickly. So time manipulation would most likely be the right choice.

Unfortunately, I'd probably only need to use it to travel back through time once, so there's no point for it.

So I'd go with the flying super power, simply because it is awesome, so long as I could fly quick.

Telekinesis would also be really cool.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Instant long distance mind control. Especially if people around have various other abilities.

There is no need to be humble about this.