• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Superpowers

Which superpower would you choose?

• Invincibility

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Telepathy

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Telekinesis

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Flying

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Shape Shifting

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Time Manipulation

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • X-Ray Vision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silveresque

Oh, man. Shapeshifting, time manipulation, or telekinesis...They're all so cool I just can't decide! I guess I'll go with telekinesis for now. Fun poll, by the way!

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I thought about which power would give me the most options, and I believe time manipulation is that power. I cold rob banks, "predict" the future, know my enemy's moves before they even know them, prevent myself from dying, mess up history, never work a day in my life and etc etc.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I know. I totally should choose time manipulation and do experiments to see what has become of the second law of thermodynamics. But I really, really, really want to be able to fly. Even if that one is less super than some of the others.

sceadugenga

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Invincibility. The one thing that consistently unsettles me is the thought of irreversible physical harm. I would like very much if that threat could be permanently eliminated.

MiriMiriAru

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Shapeshifting. Some of the others would nice, but shapeshifting would make my life a hell of a lot simpler, plus all the immortality type benefits previously mentioned.

Although, Jennifer's perfect beverage and bath temperature power sounds pretty nice...

One or the other.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Time manipulation. Think Groundhog's Day, but you can choose ANY day and move to ANY location.

MiriMiriAru

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Time manipulation. Think Groundhog's Day, but you can choose ANY day and move to ANY location.
What if it went wrong and you got trapped in a Groundhog Minute? Imagine being stuck on the toilet for all eternity...

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
What if it went wrong and you got trapped in a Groundhog Minute? Imagine being stuck on the toilet for all eternity...

Well, the OP said one would have control over the abilities, so I don't imagine that would be a problem. Even if it was, at least you'd be relieving yourself.

Worse things would be having the unstoppable urge to use the bathroom, an itching sensation, repeated gruesome death, etc.

MiriMiriAru

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Well, the OP said one would have control over the abilities, so I don't imagine that would be a problem. Even if it was, at least you'd be relieving yourself.

Worse things would be having the unstoppable urge to use the bathroom, an itching sensation, repeated gruesome death, etc.
I was thinking like if you had a weakness that made your power go haywire, like kryptonite. But yeah, the minute before you reach the toilet (you always start a minute and ten seconds from the nearest one) when you have explosive diarrhea would be much worse for eternity than simply sitting on the toilet.

Lord Guess

MBTI Type
ENTP
Time control is now, and will forever be, the best power. That and shapeshifting.

Undeclared

MBTI Type
INTp
If you choose time manipulating powers you could just use them to go back in time and re-choose each other super power listed. [;

Green_Pine

Telekinesis, so I could move things without touching them, principally hot ones....in a kitchen, a fireplace, in a laboratory, etc.

Novbett

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
12 people were INTP category.

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Invincibility cause I mean if ur invincible your never going to die so you could attain all the knowledge you want and none of the other super powers can mess you up and you could probably eventually find technology for most of the other ones :D

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Time manipulation, though invisibility is close behind it.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shape-shifting, hands down, assuming I would retain my own awareness if I shifted into some kind of animal, or that wouldn't end well...

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
longevity, immortality if it's in the pot, otherwise I'll settle for crazy healing skills on a cellular level.
That would be invincibility thats what I want as well longevity lots of other people thinking living forever would be terrible but I dont think so.