• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What does your plans, targets, goals and missions looks like?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Get monster of a PC.
PC_monster.jpg

Ignore ppl mocking you. They suxorz, you roxorz. ;)

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sh*t.Shower.Shave!

The three Ss.

That's my plan to wrap up today.

I keep funny hours.

Lark

Rex, a poster I've not seen posting before, posts a decent thread which is interesting enough and also corresponds to typology, gets a bunch of rude responses which are personal and off topic in the first page or two of the thread. Anyone else noticing stuff like this? Thoughts about what its likely to do to the traffic to the forum?

Anyway, I've got a list of goals at 43Things, http://www.43things.com/person/Lark1 which is currently at 38, although I've written about other ones in my blog thread and I've got another two page list which is folded up and in my wallet, which I look at now and again. Its got personal stuff on it too which I dont share with many people on it.

I had to edit my 43Things list, including the goals completed, when I came back to it this year after setting it up years ago, like more than five years ago I think. There were a lot of goals which were a little juvenile in retrospect, although they were fun 43things is now integrated with facebook and I didnt want my work colleagues and associates reading about them out of context and thinking they were recent things, drawing conclusions etc.

I know it seems stupid but I tend to find you have to plan for stupid and that you can count on stupid. That's just in life in general, not just work.

Lark

Sh*t.Shower.Shave!

The three Ss.

That's my plan to wrap up today.

I keep funny hours.

you're kidding man, I can grow a goatee in two or three days.

I list the three S's on mini-lists to do in a day sometimes, always good to start with something simple and achieveable.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you're kidding man, I can grow a goatee in two or three days.

That's about the same for me, I haven't shaven my one off since I started growing it I mean. I do this thing called trimming, it's a part of grooming that I find helps me have a goatee for long periods of time with out looking ZZ Top (or whoever), by way of maintenance. I've 'not shaven' my goatee off since mid/late October; Then. :)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a much smaller list that is focused on economic, job, and personal relationship. One year out, three years out and eight years out when I wrote it two years ago. I track progress a couple times a year. One goal was to eliminate all debt which I have been working on for 4 years. Signed the last check Friday night so for the first time since I was 21, I dont owe a penny.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I break my plans into categories. Mainly things I want to learn, place I want to go and lifestyle habits I want to accrue.

Priority right now is graduation college which im about to do. After that I'll have to find another big goal.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I break my plans into categories. Mainly things I want to learn, place I want to go and lifestyle habits I want to accrue.

Priority right now is graduation college which im about to do. After that I'll have to find another big goal.

I tend to do the same thing.. I have several goals, big and small, scattered about and compartmentalized into categories. I like writing lists..

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Holy crap...my plans are to live life. It doesnt get a whole lot more complicated. I have alot of wants and stuff but planning, making goal statements, etc. dont hold much water for me. I do what I want to do and go after what I want to go after. Those change sometimes and sometimes they stay the same. I dont really put a whole lot of thought into them and they are pretty high level. I just want to enjoy life and planning isnt one of the things required to enjoy life...of course this is from a personal POV. Some people have to plan in order to enjoy life, I am not one of those people. Never have been, never will be.

Its funny to watch Te(INTJ dad, ENFP mom) try to tell me how to live. It doesnt work, they are all...you need to do XYZ, you should do ABC. Dont let this get to you, dont let that stress you, blah, blah, blah. To me thats all boring crap, not something I want to focus on or even really think about. One day I may listen to my parents, I just dont think they have very good "life" advice most of the time. I guess I just look at where they are in life and dont really want to be in there shoes. I mean they are well off, retired, nice house, dont have to worry about finances, I dont know, none of that stuff is really important to me. Of course I will say that and I will get the boring old lecture...blah, blah, blah.

Live, Laugh, Love, and Learn...everything else is blah, blah, blah

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP

Thanks for necroing this thread, it's funny.

These guys will hate me for quoting them a year "after the fact", but I have to show my appreciation:

Please change thread title to " My Lame Goals".

Edit:

I've changed my mind. Change it to just "Lame".

I humbly suggest you add 'learn English' to your goals of personal improvement.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jolly good stuff chaps, jolly good indeed.