• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTP's- who is the best match?

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
That rabbit is either an ENFP with an attitude or some sort of fluffy ENTJ. Either way, I wouldn't want to conduct any kind of business with him. You stay over THERE..........and I'll be over HERE. :D

:D I really like how you gave the rabbit a personality type... lol

Probably a fluffy ENTJ ;)

rav3n

Have you seen the teeth and the eyes on that thing? Hence, ENTJ is a distinct possibility. :D
Objectively consider the nature of ENTJs. Our DNA would steamroll right over alien DNA, not combine with it! The animal would look like a wolf since it would be equipped with as many natural predatory advantages as possible.

My vote, ENFP using tert Te bitch slap.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Objectively consider the nature of ENTJs. Our DNA would steamroll right over alien DNA, not combine with it! The animal would look like a wolf since it would be equipped with as many natural predatory advantages as possible.

My vote, ENFP using tert Te bitch slap.

Haha. I can't disagree with your logic here. But, if this is true, how do we explain this little ENTJ bugger?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ:

Species-1995.jpg

rav3n

Haha. I can't disagree with your logic here. But, if this is true, how do we explain this little ENTJ bugger?

It's either a fake or already been cannibalised by its ENTJ mother.

Yes, that's more like it!

And with that, back to your regularly scheduled program of INTP fishing. My apologies but you cannot suggest that an ankle biting rabbit would be acceptable as an ENTJ progeny.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Perhaps the rabbit in us is a stillborn version of Fi?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You feelers and your hugs. :dont: :ack!: :sick:

Yeah, I know. *Digusto-meter goes off the scale*

privately really hopes to be hug-mugged

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
It's either a fake or already been cannibalised by its ENTJ mother.

Yes, that's more like it!

And with that, back to your regularly scheduled program of INTP fishing. My apologies but you cannot suggest that an ankle biting rabbit would be acceptable as an ENTJ progeny.

Eh he he hem.... ankle HUGGING :bunnyd: (throws line back in)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Exactly! I like NF affection too.

*oh crap! I meant to send that via rep so that only you and I would know*

It's okay...you know they can't tell if we are serious about stuff or not.

Holla at me later and I'll slide you some of this cool NF bait I got. Supposed to bring them swarming.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
A courtship between two INT's, especially if they were to have a more underdeveloped Fi/Fe than normal, seems like it would be taking the scenic route down to awkwardityville. Sure, you'd both probably have a lot of natural compatibility, as well you'd probably fill the ever elusive "mind mate" role for each other that most NT's desperately seek out, yet too much similarity seems as it would obstruct personal growth. I think, to an extent, you need that exposure to the foreign elements provided by other types to round yourself out.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A courtship between two INT's, especially if they were to have a more underdeveloped Fi/Fe than normal, seems like it would be taking the scenic route down to awkwardityville. Sure, you'd both probably have a lot of natural compatibility, as well you'd probably fill the ever elusive "mind mate" role for each other that most NT's desperately seek out, yet too much similarity seems as it would obstruct personal growth. I think, to an extent, you need that exposure to the foreign elements provided by other types to round yourself out.
I don't remember it being particularly awkward, just thankfully straightforward. Each of us said exactly what we meant, asked what we wanted to know, and moreover had a very good idea of what we wanted. Of course, were either of us matched up with a more different type, it might have been very awkward, resulting in a very brief relationship or none at all. As for compatibility, it is amazing how compatible we are in some respects, and how not in others. Sometimes I think we avoid most of the common pitfalls for couples, only to come up with some rather uncommon ones for ourselves. I'm not sure either of us would have found anyone else to put up with us though. And when we are well synchronized, it seems as if there is nothing we can't do together.

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I don't remember it being particularly awkward, just thankfully straightforward. Each of us said exactly what we meant, asked what we wanted to know, and moreover had a very good idea of what we wanted. Of course, were either of us matched up with a more different type, it might have been very awkward, resulting in a very brief relationship or none at all. As for compatibility, it is amazing how compatible we are in some respects, and how not in others. Sometimes I think we avoid most of the common pitfalls for couples, only to come up with some rather uncommon ones for ourselves. I'm not sure either of us would have found anyone else to put up with us though. And when we are well synchronized, it seems as if there is nothing we can't do together.

INTJ matches:

According to Kiersey, and ENFP would be a good match. According to Dr. Avila, for a female INTJ, an ESTJ or another INTJ is your best match. If you are male, your best match is INTP or once again-another INTJ.

INTP matches:

According to Kiersey, the best match for an INTP is an ENFJ. According to Dr. Avila, for the female INTP, any of the rationals except for another INTP is a good match. For males, the best match is an INFJ.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTJ matches:

According to Kiersey, and ENFP would be a good match. According to Dr. Avila, for a female INTJ, an ESTJ or another INTJ is your best match. If you are male, your best match is INTP or once again-another INTJ.

INTP matches:

According to Kiersey, the best match for an INTP is an ENFJ. According to Dr. Avila, for the female INTP, any of the rationals except for another INTP is a good match. For males, the best match is an INFJ.

:tongue10: at Kiersey.

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
:tongue10: at Kiersey.

lol... yeah. I'm sure alot of these "matches" could work, and well. I like that Dr. Avila gives more options for each of the types... because it seems to me that there are a few kinds of personalities that could probably REALLY click with most people (and there is alot to be considered when looking for true love... culture, beliefs, ideals, chemistry etc.)

faith

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm married to an INTP. My brother is an INTJ. My cousin (who was my flatmate for 3 yrs) is an ENTP. And I have a good friend who is an ENTJ.

Individual personalities aside, I think I coexist most peacefully with INTP first and ENTP second. I kind of like arguing & talking with ENTJ--there's a real liveliness and interest there, but it can get exhausting. ENTP is fun and full of life, but sometimes I feel like I can't quite keep up. INTP seems, to me, the happiest balance of interest and peacefulness.

G

Glycerine

XSFJ for the win. :devil: I could see it work some in seriousness.