• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTP's- who is the best match?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to some of the joke type descriptions, we're an ideal match since neither of us realizes we're in a relationship (???)

Especially in younger years, I relate. For a bunch of keen observers, we're seriously blind from time to time.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to some of the joke type descriptions, we're an ideal match since neither of us realizes we're in a relationship (???)

Especially in younger years, I relate. For a bunch of keen observers, we're seriously blind from time to time.

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
[MENTION=14225]Moxiest[/MENTION], yes it is common knowledge of type and temperament tht all NFs taste of strawberry. Try tasting yourself someday ;) Unless you would like another flavor designation? I know some NFJs have a cinnamonness about them... but then ENTP and INTP need something cool, like cookies and cream or waffle cone or something

I really like strawberries.... I think green tea or rose might be interesting.... what should we assign to the other NF's?

My favorite ice cream flavors are chubby hubby and dublin mudslide. NTP's have got to be like those.... ;)

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

FInds the unawareness quite charming :) I think the NF/NT combo gives alot of people proper balance... plus, we're better huggers (challenges coriolis to a hugging duel) :p

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
FInds the unawareness quite charming :) I think the NF/NT combo gives alot of people proper balance... plus, we're better huggers (challenges coriolis to a hugging duel) :p

There are some NTPs out there that are known to squeeze-hug people until they are puddles of goo on the floor they're so powerful. I seen it happen.

I am not one of them. Don't touch me.

:unsure:

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
There are some NTPs out there that are known to squeeze-hug people until they are puddles of goo on the floor they're so powerful. I seen it happen.

I am not one of them. Don't touch me.

:unsure:

Don't worry, I'm a feeler- I'm good at these. I can teach you how. Ready? :bunnyd:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
HALP! HAAAAALP! MOXIE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
HALP! HAAAAALP! MOXIE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!

HUG you, silly! But only when you're ready....

I'll wait over here ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> :bunnyd:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ackbar.jpg

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sneaks in a cuddle hug from behind....

A CUDDLE trap! (muuuu wha hahaha) ...... :bunnyd: Who's next?

I was using a hologram to prevent sneak hugs! Nice try!

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

:D this is adorable

.... poor bunny twitches her nose, pulls on her ear a bit and fights back her little bunny tears... then she gets and idea! She jumps back in her rabbit hole, quickly digs a tunnel back behind wolf, jumps out ninja style, grabs his big wolf leg, gives it a twitchy nose nuzzle, and then a (VERY QUICK) cuddle hug... ninja style jumps back to her bunny hideout and continues to plot her cuddle hugs! :bunnyd:

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I derailed my own thread :D lol....

Um, here's the hugs OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <-------------------------- If you're reading this, then you got one :bunnyd:

ok, back on topic.... who is best for the female INFJ... INTP's or ENTP's?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

And they're off and running!!!!!!!! The wolf is in hot pursuit. Nobody knows his intentions. Is he hungry for food? Or hungry for love?

And it looks like we have an answer. The wolf was overmatched with a barrage of rabbit hugs. They ended up spending a romantic evening together and procreated: :D

Moxiest

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
And they're off and running!!!!!!!! The wolf is in hot pursuit. Nobody knows his intentions. Is he hungry for food? Or hungry for love?

And it looks like we have an answer. The wolf was overmatched with a barrage of rabbit hugs. They ended up spending a romantic evening together and procreated: :D

:D lol

Oh my word, where do you all find these things? This is hilarious- talk about an UGLY BUNNY :p

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I derailed my own thread :D lol....

Um, here's the hugs OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <-------------------------- If you're reading this, then you got one :bunnyd:

ok, back on topic.... who is best for the female INFJ... INTP's or ENTP's?

Thank god I'm illiterate.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
:D lol talk about an UGLY BUNNY :p

That rabbit is either an ENFP with an attitude or some sort of fluffy ENTJ. Either way, I wouldn't want to conduct any kind of business with him. You stay over THERE..........and I'll be over HERE. :D