• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I've got time to kill... Do you also?

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oo waw! Maybe he was a real pyscho? My dad never came across like this, nor this otherI INTp i've dated, even though he could do really cute things like very few would do (before he lost interest in me! :))
You know, I think, I went through the same thing with a psycho ENTJ guy....

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
"I've got time to kill... Do you also?"

Me, I have a busy schedule, although if I was going to kill, I'd make time...

Perhaps you should stalk him a bit first, that will use up some time.... :devil:

lol... :D The interpretation of your statement allows many perspectives. :D

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
It's a word for word translation from a language spoken by wierd people living right in front of your country, on the other side of the channel ! Word for word translation are cute, aren't they?
As for my professionnal life, don't worry about me being not busy enough. I am a hyperactive ENFP who's got a real job and maybe even 2 jobs, actually.

Im not really into stalking people Im not an INTJ! Ok, ok im just kidding! Don't worry ;)

Would you like to answer my other questions? No? Ok! :shock::cry:

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Seems like he has a background "schedule" going on where things just have to fit in with his activities. Interesting: ~^ Sounds like he's married to me.

Second, he can tell you anything he wants on the net. Without qualifying it. Some people do actually tells lies, y'know.

Third, he fancies scooting around a third-party city. Why? Is this his idea of neutral ground? Or he's just an old romantic...

I'll go with Dana - avoid, unless you like a cold slab as a bed. The alarm bells should be ringing. Everything about this screams AVOID...

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
Personally, I think the chances of meeting freaks online must be quite high.

Although if you have some high end uniqueness then ok, it’s hard to find x y z and everything else without some large population and filtering process.

Why meet in a city not near his and not near yours...? Just perhaps he's doing the equality thing and meeting you half way. It’s far easier for you both to travel one hour than one person do the 2hr commute.

Being lazy to respond to your messages... maybe he works long hours and under immense pressure. Law like projects have deadlines.

Just be direct and ask the appropriate questions... It sure is annoying when women do the prompting initiating discussion to find out facts... its like "Gheeze, what is she trying to find out".. "Nosey".

Funny thing though, I know a few women that seem hell bent on trying to tie me down.. one friend she really really kept on trying to see if she could come by and check out my place (Maybe to check if I had another woman stashed away *likely*) and I kept fending her off, which made her even more nosey...

Just happens that I have a messy house and cleaning it seems too much effort for a woman...lol lol... A messy house... a great contraceptive.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
Sounds like he's married to me.

Second, he can tell you anything he wants on the net. Without qualifying it. Some people do actually tells lies, y'know.

I'll go with Dana - avoid, unless you like a cold slab as a bed. The alarm bells should be ringing. Everything about this screams AVOID...

Ditto :horor:

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ooo shame all my long post desappeared!! I write it again later!

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok, back to my wierdo...

Well, to better give you a look on a context : I met him on a christian website and he seems to have a long term membership (this site once gave for a very cheap price but now it's more expensive) and not being very often connected to that site.
Anyway, on tuesday night, as we were talking online, I thought he made very obvious, he didn't want to invest so much time into the getting to know each other process. So i wrote him an email, where i said, i didn't want to further invest my own time getting to know him because there were not much reciprocity in that investment. He wrote back as soon as he got the email that he was sad about the news, that he basically didn't really look for more than friendship in the very first time (so why suscribe to an online dating site then?) and if friendship grows, maybe he would consider an investment for more... That he is truly busy : lawyer, training in law, teacher in law at times, judge and so on (can one person really do several of those jobs?). But that he enjoys the few times we speak. (so why not talk more?)
he appreciated my openess and the fact that I told him how i feel about him, underlined each time i said very openly what i expect from him and said he values a lot honesty and openess in relationships. That he likes my communication style and so on. Then we had our first "deep" conversation about our lives. And also, he sent a nice note in the evening to wish me a good day the next day since he wouldn't be online. He said : see, im listening to what you say.

At this point, I am still unsure (remember I am P), still cautious (ENFP therefore kinda paranoid at times). But still open to get to know him. But I won't wait on him. If i ever meet anyone else I find interesting in between, i'll take the time to get to know that other person who is ready to invest into a getting to know process. I am just "open".
This guy seems kinda typical for male christian guys : happy to be single, not bound and cautious about/slow entering relationships....

To answer veneti's question, why not any guy closer? Because there were not any on that site. But of course, this were cool!

Other reactions so far?

Butterfly

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oo waw! Maybe he was a real pyscho? My dad never came across like this, nor this otherI INTp i've dated, even though he could do really cute things like very few would do (before he lost interest in me! :))
You know, I think, I went through the same thing with a psycho ENTJ guy....

Neh, not really a psycho....but just in love :)

sorry to hear about your ENTJ psycho.

Butterfly

MBTI Type
ENFP
So let me understand this, as Im a bit slow.
So he's like "lets be friends, Im not interested in you THAT way yet"?
And you said "Fine, neither am I "?

But your both open to the possibility of it working out, in the meantime youre searching elsewhere?

I guess thats typical ENFP style to leave that 'possibility' window open.
In either case, i wish you the best.
:)

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
yeah well,i think, that hasn't any thing to do with me personally. I think, he's just not actively looking at this point basically.