• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Are ENTP always that annoying?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Exactly.
Actually, my I and S are very low and not certain at all, wich makes me thinnk I could be a potential ENTP, but if I'am supposed to be like that, it's impossible.

An ISTP saying that he's "less introverted" and showing less preference for Se doesn't necessarily equate to ENTP. Given the facts you've presented, you could be a ENFJ for all you know. You should find out exactly which perceiving function you have a preference for, and whether or not you are actually suddenly using your new irrational function as your dominant one.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[youtube=0T0GuglxtXA]ENTP[/youtube]

I find him funny, entertaining and familiar, and yet at the same time I'm also nothing like that. If you interacted with me irl you would doubt my E and my E7ness. I am subdued.

However, despite ENTPs saying this over and over again people still chose to believe that we have our Ne on display at all times in a crazy attention seeking show of wackiness and clownmanship. What he is doing on camera takes energy, esp as there is no immediate feedback from people, I doubt he would be like that all the time, or even most of the time, much of what he's displaying would remain inside his head at other times.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Meeting "older" entps is impossible, since they have most often already transcended onto a higher plane of existence where form is energy and words are ripples in the continuum

aka killed themselves by experimenting with rockets or some equally dangerous, slightly nerdy ENTP hobby.

Kasper said:
However, despite ENTPs saying this over and over again people still chose to believe that we have our Ne on display at all times in a crazy attention seeking show of wackiness and clownmanship. What he is doing on camera takes energy, esp as there is no immediate feedback from people, I doubt he would be like that all the time, or even most of the time, much of what he's displaying would remain inside his head at other times.

yeah. Ne doesn't work like that for the vast majority of Ne doms, pretty sure. we need someone to bounce things off to keep up at such high speed without losing energy. someone who is also high-energy, at that.

very few people can achieve boxxy-level annoyingness, Ne or no.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I find him funny, entertaining and familiar, and yet at the same time I'm also nothing like that. If you interacted with me irl you would doubt my E and my E7ness. I am subdued.

:nice:

I suspected this, and relate to it all. I'm pretty sure that I'm at least a 7, but still it is like I'm a 7 on sedatives much of the time compared to some of the descriptions...

yeah. Ne doesn't work like that for the vast majority of Ne doms, pretty sure. we need someone to bounce things off to keep up at such high speed without losing energy. someone who is also high-energy, at that. very few people can achieve boxxy-level annoyingness, Ne or no.

This too. The part underlined is key. Though this video is a short-lived act, and probably kept going by the potential for lots of youtube attentions afterwards ;) For the Boxxy level though, I think I'd need even more encouragement, as well as a few energy drinks....

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I WANT AN INFJ! :biggrin:

:nice:

I suspected this, and relate to it all. I'm pretty sure that I'm at least a 7, but still it is like I'm a 7 on sedatives much of the time compared to some of the descriptions...

Are you a self-presevational dom? I believe that plays a role in why I always preserve some energy for myself. 7 expands energy but sp withholds.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are you a self-presevational dom? I believe that plays a role in why I always preserve some energy for myself. 7 expands energy but sp withholds.

My variant tends to vary, lol. One of the tests says I'm SO, and the other one says I'm SP/SX, and I relate to all three about equal. I don't quite get what it means to preserve energy... only that the person in the OP has a lot of it :p

Lex Talionis

MBTI Type
INTJ
[youtube=0T0GuglxtXA]ENTP[/youtube]

Or even similar?

Seriously.:dry:

This is quite interesting, actually. Now I can be sure that the majority of the mind-numbing exhibitionists on Youtube who create such obnoxious videos are in fact ENTPs. What a type of losers, eh?

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9
This is quite interesting, actually. Now I can be sure that the majority of the mind-numbing exhibitionists on Youtube who create such obnoxious videos are in fact ENTPs. What a type of losers, eh?

Riiiight. Just like the majority of assholes must be INTJ? :thinking:

(I actually like INTJs, just making a point in response - back atcha.)

Last edited:

Faine

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
:unsure: I personally don't find him annoying.

He's just putting on a silly act for a video; I doubt he's like that 100% of the time or he'd burn himself out.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's just a "masculine" version of Boxxy, and if I found Boxxy a bit funny and cute, that guy is extremely annoying. Energising? Funny? Entertaining? C'mon dudes, pointless energy and sillyness is not enough to really be entertaining, you have also to be warm, engaging, intense and authentic to really be interesting.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Wow, I don't find him nearly as annoying as Boxxy. Boxxy drove me up the freaking wall.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
aka killed themselves by experimenting with rockets or some equally dangerous, slightly nerdy ENTP hobby.

that's what the crowds are thinking. They cannt imagine in the slightest what wonderful things are hidden in the basement. It's just sad that the masses always believe the masses opinion and never come looking

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao

He's just a "masculine" version of Boxxy, and if I found Boxxy a bit funny and cute, that guy is extremely annoying. Energising? Funny? Entertaining? C'mon dudes, pointless energy and sillyness is not enough to really be entertaining, you have also to be warm, engaging, intense and authentic to really be interesting.

Wow, you guys really seem to have an unnecessary hate-on for ENTPs.

What up with that?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
R

Riva

Oh, I like the guy..

And it is definitely one of the funniest MBTI type videos I have seen. In fact I could say it is the funniest. And that was a good representation of ENTP humour.
+1,000 for the video.

I challenge anyone to show me an MBTI video which is funnier. :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
that's what the crowds are thinking. They cannt imagine in the slightest what wonderful things are hidden in the basement. It's just sad that the masses always believe the masses opinion and never come looking

hehehe in the basement. you do realize how creepy that sounds. ;)

cmon guys he actually starts to crack himself up and get embarrassed with how ridiculous he's being with the sudoku face guy. how can you hate that?