• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Are ENTP always that annoying?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=0T0GuglxtXA]ENTP[/youtube]

Or even similar?

Seriously.:dry:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:rofl1:

i think he's hilarious. hellooooo Ne.

but no. maybe young ones. some unfortunate life circumstances have recently mellowed out my ENTP cousin to an extraordinary extent, though he was already maturing significantly in the past several years. he's still mischievous, a trickster, and has somewhat callous humor, but he is also quite polite and sincere, as well as socially warm. and calmer, now. less explosive. in mbti terms i think he has developed Fe, very much so.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Hehe. I find him to be one of those people who's somewhat amusing, but who obviously thinks he's more amusing than he really is, which is off-putting. Not all ENTPs are like that, but a fair portion of the male and relatively young ones are.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Is there anything else besides being annoying ?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJWi2MEbKXc"].[/YOUTUBE]

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I have yet to meet an older ENTP. My ENTP buddy who is 19 can be quite obnoxious. My husband said he is a bit "too much", lol.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'm an older :)unsure:) xNTP, and I haven't been kicked out of the nursing home... yet. :newwink:

I generally test as INTP, and I've found that I annoy and tick off more people as I use more and more Ne, and thus "more ENTP."

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Meeting "older" entps is impossible, since they have most often already transcended onto a higher plane of existence where form is energy and words are ripples in the continuum

Noon

He isn't that annoying, but I don't think ENTPs have to be like that, no.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiJGvsDYvEE"]SW[/YOUTUBE]

Meeting "older" entps is impossible, since they have most often already transcended onto a higher plane of existence where form is energy and words are ripples in the continuum

lol.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought the kid in the video was actually pretty funny. Kinda spastic, but harmless. I'm weird myself, and therefore not the best barometer of these kinds of things.

On the other hand, Speed, your avatar makes me think of Val Kilmer in Real Genius. He plays an ENTP who is without a doubt one of the coolest, sexiest characters committed to cellophane.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF3pxBRAI0k"]ENTP[/YOUTUBE]

Then again I have a weakness for the brilliant, scientifically minded, master of the universe sort. :wubbie:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Meh, I think that's simply his schpeil to get watchers. I doubt he's that extreme in real life.

But yeah, I used to be pretty annoying as a kid. Not really any more, though...I don't see the point. :laugh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hehe. I find him to be one of those people who's somewhat amusing, but who obviously thinks he's more amusing than he really is, which is off-putting

Exactly.

On the other hand, Speed, your avatar makes me think of Val Kilmer in Real Genius. He plays an ENTP

Actually, my I and S are very low and not certain at all, wich makes me thinnk I could be a potential ENTP, but if I'am supposed to be like that, it's impossible.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[youtube=0T0GuglxtXA]ENTP[/youtube]

Or even similar?

LOL! I thought he was funny and full of energy :). Are all ENTP's really loud? Cause mine is SUPER loud! He can be really obnoxious when he is drunk :).

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
LOL! I thought he was funny and full of energy :). Are all ENTP's really loud? Cause mine is SUPER loud! He can be really obnoxious when he is drunk :).

My volume goes to 11 and seems to get stuck around 8 or 9 most of the time. Especially when I'm on the phone. Friends of days gone by have expressed how embarrassed I can make them feel when I'm talking on the phone in their presence (because people tend to stare). So I consciously try to talk quieter to make the people who count happy.

Again, as I've aged, I've become less extreme.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
In post #1, the 2 pictures look a lot alike (the guy in the video and the OP's avatar) - just different hair. Maybe the OP is trying to gauge people's reaction to........................him!?!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're basically sayin that I look ENTP. Why not.

Hope that I'm sexyer and less effeminate than that guy though. :dry:

redcheerio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
E9

My volume goes to 11 and seems to get stuck around 8 or 9 most of the time. Especially when I'm on the phone. Friends of days gone by have expressed how embarrassed I can make them feel when I'm talking on the phone in their presence (because people tend to stare). So I consciously try to talk quieter to make the people who count happy.

Again, as I've aged, I've become less extreme.

:laugh: I've heard other ENTPs say the same. I'm actually pretty quiet for an ENTP, but I'm not an extreme extrovert.

(Love the Kids in the Hall avatar!)

storybrook

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
I love that you posted this video here. I had two reactions when I watched it...one, I thought Man this kid is annoying! and two, I started laughing hysterically.

This is also kind of my reaction when meeting other ENTPs in real life. I find them fantastically interesting, amusing and engaging, and also totally obnoxious.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Or even similar?

What are you talking about? That is pure personality type video pwnage there :laugh:

If your question is "are ENTPs always that hyper-silly?" I'm pretty sure the answer to that is no, especially since even Frezned is somewhat calmer in his other videos.

Wow, some of you think he's really more annoying than hilarious? This probably says something about me :unsure: I could probably act very similar to this in acting mode, but in my daily life I'm a lot more calmish and can seem serious at times, though I do have that so-called "problem" of not being able to take things seriously for any extended amount of time. Maybe that's what annoys people? But at least people on the internet tend to find me cool, whereas when I do the same things in person it seems to really confuse them (and maybe annoy) :laugh:

Oh, and the loudness thing. Most of the time my voice is actually on the quieter side of average, but I think some of this is a learned thing because I feel more comfortable at more of a loud-average. And my voice will have sudden shifts to extremely quiet and to extremely loud that I don't have much control over. But then again I'm another one of those ambiverted enigmas ;)

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
From personal recollection, I think most young ENTPs are annoying but older ones only have annoying episodes.