• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Are ENTP always that annoying?

R

Riva

I never understood why wannabe has such a negative ring to it ? I mean a 'wannabe' is someone who tries to be someone, so he tries to change and to achieve progress. Thats an honorable goal. While a conservative 'isalready' is more likely to rot on his imaginary bays and rot or not ?!

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a second!

1st - I didn't mention the 'wannabees' in a negative light. Which means your argument is invalid in the 1st place. (That's Ti for you.)
2nd - I can't remember the second. But I have a good point to make nontheless, which is,

One could never condemn the actions of a wannabe ENTP. Because he/she is reaching out to be the best of what that person could be. Oh, come to think of it, this is exactly what you mentioned entropie.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a second!

1st - I didn't mention the 'wannabees' in a negative light. Which means your argument is invalid in the 1st place. (That's Ti for you.)
2nd - I can't remember the second. But I have a good point to make nontheless, which is,

One could never condemn the actions of a wannabe ENTP. Because he/she is reaching out to be the best of what that person could be. Oh, come to think of it, this is exactly what you mentioned entropie.

So you are not arguing with me ? :(

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That has truth to it :)

What about entps being super-fast ninjas instead of annoying ? I rock every 1st person shooter and arcade games with intuition at hand.

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr6-zYWfIXk"].[/youtube]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thats evil !!!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRLmGNPn63Y&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you didn't like the video, then you aren't an ENTP. (I find, at least for me, that Se stuff annoys me since it clashes a bit with my Ne.)

This is an interesting point. Ne and Se are like the ultimate explosively clashing functions, both extraverted perceiving but way different priorities otherwise. I have done some highly fancy scientific studies that demonstrate this even to the level where I can predict whether someone will turn out to be SP or NP by whether or not they douse themselves in flames and run out the nearest window upon exposure to some extreme Ne madness

Nyan cat could be ENFP, but I see your point :D

And I personally think it is one of the funniest videos regarding MBTI there is. I was in stitches when I watched it 1st and still manage to laugh when I see it. And 'he' is such an ENTP he makes me feel like an INTP.

It's funny that it had the opposite effect on me when I saw it back last July. Like, most of the time I am way calm, but if you gave me a camera and a few extra sodas, I could totally pull off this level :tongue:

Well, I've got to apply my talents somewhere. Most of the time it goes towards a natural subdued sense of annoying, which is not only not as fun but also perhaps keeps people distant. No one wins. Distance is nice and all but only to a certain point. At least with the performer switch dialed up there is some :heart: (especially from other xNxPs....... with some INFJs thrown in there of course :tongue: )

Most of the members I have quoted aren't ENTPs you silly girl.

Well, we don't know that for sure. Frankly, I am suspicious :ninja:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Let's see...1...2...okay 3 people on my ignore list are ENTPs. Rude and mentally disturbed trolls so far.

Oh man, that's a damn shame.

A damn shame you let a couple discolour your overall impression of ENTPs!

C'mon...just because all of us on here adhere to something that encourages blatant stereotyping doesn't give you permission to be so vocal about it. :whistling: :D