• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ask Jim Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ginkgo

Q: What is the sampling size of this survey?
Q: What was the method of obtaining this data?

For the record, I was the best priest healer evah on my server. Also, I used to play regular games too besides WoW. My all time favorites are: MOO2, AoE2, WC3, FF4 & 10, and HoMM2.

Now, I play video games rarely. I iz grown-up.

Shaman here ook ook *hands you totum* don't fall in

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Jim you haven't had any annoying questions in a while. That must be so horrifying! Here's a few less serious ones :D

You're playing on your favourite multi-player server. How do you react to the following situations?
a) someone teabags you
b) someone goes out of their way to humiliatingly kill you ex. knife in the back
c) someone is spawn camping and you're having a hard time of getting rid of them
d) a female gamer enters the server and begins idly talking to herself about her day clearly looking for attention
e) a group of pubescent teens are telling others how to play the game
f) someone is hacking and won't admit it

Do you enjoy partaking in any of the above value added game features? For d) consider the equivalent as gender bending and playing the role.

I'm horrified, however I do not prefer annoying questions. I prefer non-annoying questions.

a-c) Do the same back.
d) Chat her up if she sounds pleasant *let's play!*
e) Mute them
f) Play somewhere else or votekick

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:D What can you say, I challenge the mold on occasion.

Have you considered that if people are unable to climb the small hill that in carrying them to the top they will be in even more trouble when they have to climb a mountain due to a lack of experience in the smaller problems?

I've noticed her giving out information about others behind their back and without their permission. In my view, PeaceBaby overrates her own role in these debates. And anyway, mediating is what the mods are for.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
I've noticed her giving out information about others behind their back and without their permission. In my view, PeaceBaby overrates her own role in these debates. And anyway, mediating is what the mods are for.

You are correct, infact I've had a few people discuss this with me before. However, for the moment, although I've had to slap Peacebaby's wrists in the past several times, I do consider her motives to be relatively good/pure. You place for too much faith in the mods of this forum doing anything about anything that isn't nest feathering activities.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are correct, infact I've had a few people discuss this with me before. However, for the moment, although I've had to slap Peacebaby's wrists in the past several times, I do consider her motives to be relatively good/pure. You place for too much faith in the mods of this forum doing anything about anything that isn't nest feathering activities.

Ok, well, technically that's what the mods are for. :)

Things always go farther downhill when average people try to be helpful, that's all I'm saying.

A

Anew Leaf

Jim, Given your past comments about INTPs being annoying, how would you rate Mal12345 on the IJ scale of annoyance?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Jim, Given your past comments about INTPs being annoying, how would you rate Mal12345 on the IJ scale of annoyance?

5/10, I'm learning to be more tolerant of indignant Ti stroking it is after all either that or Fi stroking. 8/10 for INTPs using Ti mental masturbation techniques. 10/10 for ENTPs doing the same.

Last edited:
A

Anew Leaf

Dear Jim,

How annoying am I on the IJ scale of annoyance?

I has my Te shield at the ready, so be honest.

:)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
what makes you keeping on posting to EVIL & INTJ fetishist thread? im not interested about why you have those opinions, since its pretty clear, but what makes you keeping on ranting? i dont think it will change anyones opinion about ENFPs, but might change their opinion about you.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Dear Jim,

How annoying am I on the IJ scale of annoyance?

I has my Te shield at the ready, so be honest.

:)

2/10 ! Although you notched up one of those points by making a thread regarding Forum Etiquette whilst having your location as: In your thread d-raiillling or something to that effect! :)

A

Anew Leaf

2/10 ! Although you notched up one of those points by making a thread regarding Forum Etiquette whilst having your location as: In your thread d-raiillling or something to that effect! :)

You do realize I am an Ne-Aux don't you? I can't help but derail with my whimiscal Ne-ness bouncing all over the walls. It's part of my INFP package.

What did I get the other point for? Or is that the default starting point. Ie, everyone is at 1 unless they prove to need a higher number, or they are an INTP?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
You better have a damned good reason being in my thread...

what makes you keeping on posting to EVIL & INTJ fetishist thread? im not interested about why you have those opinions, since its pretty clear, but what makes you keeping on ranting? i dont think it will change anyones opinion about ENFPs, but might change their opinion about you.

Actually, first you criticized me for being direct in stating what I like about ENFPs because it was 'all wrong'. Now you are criticising me for being direct in stating what I dislike about ENFPs because it was 'ranting'.

Personally I think you don't have a fucking clue because the person who I was talking with I have more respect and contentedness for than all of the other posters on this forum hence my willingness to be open and direct.

Otherwise, stop trying to contact me on this forum, I've told you not to do so on several occasions and I will not be answering any more questions from you.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
You do realize I am an Ne-Aux don't you? I can't help but derail with my whimiscal Ne-ness bouncing all over the walls. It's part of my INFP package.

What did I get the other point for? Or is that the default starting point. Ie, everyone is at 1 unless they prove to need a higher number, or they are an INTP?

You got the other 1 for having 1 blog entry! :D

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5/10, I'm learning to be more tolerant of indignant Ti stroking it is after all either that or Fi stroking. 8/10 for INTPs using Ti mental masturbation techniques. 10/10 for ENTPs doing the same.

To be honest, Jim, bringing the Ti to full throttle always involves a trust issue with me. I certainly have feelings to share, and even a few laughs, not just thoughts. But I'm not about to share them with this forum anymore. So you could call it a Ti wall. Or perhaps it is verbally straight-arming the forum. Once that wall goes up, that's it. Nobody, not even PeaceBaby, is going to tear it down. My most undefended self probably lasted less than 2 weeks here.

And another thing, after the hacking incident, this forum went downhill fast. A lot of good members simply stopped showing up.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
To be honest, Jim, bringing the Ti to full throttle always involves a trust issue with me. I certainly have feelings to share, and even a few laughs, not just thoughts. But I'm not about to share them with this forum anymore. So you could call it a Ti wall. Or perhaps it is verbally straight-arming the forum. Once that wall goes up, that's it. Nobody, not even PeaceBaby, is going to tear it down. My most undefended self probably lasted less than 2 weeks here.

And another thing, after the hacking incident, this forum went downhill fast. A lot of good members simply stopped showing up.

Oh I understand perfectly. This is why Fi becomes a raging torrent. It is always important to give people their Ji space and not to push those buttons wrong. Hence why I get very annoyed when sick puppies like marm or INTP decide to start following me around and stalking my contributions to the forum. Past experience has proven the moderators have no intention of dealing with these problems which have driven many of the good members away from the forum.

Correct. Fortunately I still have contact with many of them, for example big Z and Furry.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You better have a damned good reason being in my thread...

Actually, first you criticized me for being direct in stating what I like about ENFPs because it was 'all wrong'. Now you are criticising me for being direct in stating what I dislike about ENFPs because it was 'ranting'.

Personally I think you don't have a fucking clue because the person who I was talking with I have more respect and contentedness for than all of the other posters on this forum hence my willingness to be open and direct.

Otherwise, stop trying to contact me on this forum, I've told you not to do so on several occasions and I will not be answering any more questions from you.

:wizfreak:

G

Ginkgo

Jim: Given these two options, which would you choose:

- Participate in a forum where personal difficulties and bonds are few, but where uninhibited and candid discussion reigns
-Participate in a forum where personal difficulties and bonds are many, but where candid discussions are squeezed and shaped by personal matters

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Jim: Given these two options, which would you choose:

- Participate in a forum where personal difficulties and bonds are few, but where uninhibited and candid discussion reigns
-Participate in a forum where personal difficulties and bonds are many, but where candid discussions are squeezed and shaped by personal matters

The first, however, do really believe these first and second scenarios are mutually exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.