• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ask Jim Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If you had to change one letter in your type, which letter would you change?

And, in doing so, would you consider it to be a "step down"?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
If you had to change one letter in your type, which letter would you change?

And, in doing so, would you consider it to be a "step down"?

I would change my type to ESFP. It would be a step up.

I did when I asked the question.

Consider INTJ to be the sick Nozdromu, able to see the future whilst being cursed never to be able to avert it. Upon attempting to avert it only a worse outcome can occur unless we make it exclusively ourselves because we can open the door for others to see the truth but only the wise will ever see the truth in what we show them.

What you see as the biggest drama of your week is little more than my proverbial 2pm lunch meeting and little do you see how it all works out regardless because the future is always born of pain, loss and struggle. There is no empathy in heaven because there is no common goal, no common suffering and therefore no compassion. However, what can you do when all you can see is pain and loss, it is circular and a return to the sick Nozdromu again.

You see so few because so few are willing to view the pain of your past and of your future; it is more than enough to see it in their own surroundings never mind to hold it for others, but more importantly you are shunned and persecuted to see it and the trade-off between seeking heaven by just force and admitting that the very heaven you seek is hell itself.

The understandable answer: The answer to your question was just as little as you understood my requirement for you to answer my question for me, that is how well I am understood by those who talk with me and the pain they inflict upon me merely by me observing interaction, but more importantly seeing the impact of the decisions they chose and the pain that they inflict on others with things they consider as little more than 'bitching' and 'moaning' when it is pointed out.

To help the NFPs stop being upset after that I decided to append this video for the sake of balance.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Consider INTJ to be the sick Nozdromu, able to see the future whilst being cursed never to be able to avert it. Upon attempting to avert it only a worse outcome can occur unless we make it exclusively ourselves because we can open the door for others to see the truth but only the wise will ever see the truth in what we show them.

What you see as the biggest drama of your week is little more than my proverbial 2pm lunch meeting and little do you see how it all works out regardless because the future is always born of pain, loss and struggle. There is no empathy in heaven because there is no common goal, no common suffering and therefore no compassion. However, what can you do when all you can see is pain and loss, it is circular and a return to the sick Nozdromu again.

You see so few because so few are willing to view the pain of your past and of your future; it is more than enough to see it in their own surroundings never mind to hold it for others, but more importantly you are shunned and persecuted to see it and the trade-off between seeking heaven by just force and admitting that the very heaven you seek is hell itself.

The understandable answer: The answer to your question was just as little as you understood my requirement for you to answer my question for me, that is how well I am understood by those who talk with me and the pain they inflict upon me merely by me observing interaction, but more importantly seeing the impact of the decisions they chose and the pain that they inflict on others with things they consider as little more than 'bitching' and 'moaning' when it is pointed out.

Thank you, but why refer to other INTJs? I've interacted with many over the years yet they do not react in the manner you do. Which is why I asked about YOU, not INTJs in general. Why are you different?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Thank you, but why refer to other INTJs? I've interacted with many over the years yet they do not react in the manner you do. Which is why I asked about YOU, not INTJs in general. Why are you different?

How long has it been since you saw Zathusthra? Why is Oaky retentive? Why does Edgar simply view this whole space as wasted oxygen and note, through exactly the same eyes as I do?

You can't solve that problem looking at the differences in categorization and assuming difference due to reaction when the origin method is the same. I'm not giving you a direct answer because you are making an assumption in your question that these are different when the root feeling is much the same.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How long has it been since you saw Zathusthra? Why is Oaky retentive? Why does Edgar simply view this whole space as wasted oxygen and note, through exactly the same eyes as I do?

You can't solve that problem looking at the differences in categorization and assuming difference due to reaction when the origin method is the same. I'm not giving you a direct answer because you are making an assumption in your question that these are different when the root feeling is much the same.

Are you saying Edgar feels persecuted as well?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Are you saying Edgar feels persecuted as well?

I'm saying that the INTJs on this forum all feel persecuted although they will not discuss it. It is a problem because I have drawn a line on the sand and thus it is visible to others.

This is incredibly offensive to other people. But by simply drawing the line I have already determined that I consider the value of the line and defending it more powerful than its consequences no matter how high the cost.

line-in-the-snad.jpg

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I can empathize with you Jim, I have sometimes felt there was a bias about Fi and taken that personally, felt a need to stand up for that. :hug: for you there.

@bold: I am curious ... Do you have concrete evidence of this? How do you know this? For example, I may know a bit of why Z is not around, but not sure if the origin would match up with what you might think it is.

And I have another question, if I may ask? What enneagram type are you? Please add as much info as you know.

EDIT: if you know your tritype, that would be great too.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I find this interesting. Why do you think INTJs and TypoC don't mix?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
@bold: I am curious ... Do you have concrete evidence of this? How do you know this? For example, I may know a bit of why Z is not around, but not sure if the origin would match up with what you might think it is.

And I have another question, if I may ask? What enneagram type are you? Please add as much info as you know.

EDIT: if you know your tritype, that would be great too.

You don't need to ask Z anything; although I could I won't. Pay close attention to the treatment of SS as well. I just use my eyes.

6w5. Enneagram is a crock of shit.

5-1-3. Enneagram is a crock of shit.

sx/sp Ennagram is a crock of shit.

I find this interesting. Why do you think INTJs and TypoC don't mix?

It is interesting. We have just discussed that in depth however.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ yes a 6 seems possible, thanks for that. I would love to know your tritype too, if you have time or inclination to do your tritype (link below). I have purchased a new resource that may offer some insight into why you vibe uniquely to me.

Enneagram + Tritype It does cost $10 though.

Let me know!

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Well, if I didn't want to know I wouldn't ask, despite my prowess at being polite. Do share!

Plus I didn't have an exclamation mark at the end of that sentence you quoted above.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Well, if I didn't want to know I wouldn't ask, despite my prowess at being polite. Do share!

Plus I didn't have an exclamation mark at the end of that sentence you quoted above.

This is too complex a phenomenon to cover in depth here.

I accidentally went delete between w at know and the period after me. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.