• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ask Jim Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ginkgo

how many lemo
s dose iti take to be a baker in skanednavia of great gandal arent you

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
1- Is this translation accurate: "NFPs are easier to manipulate"?

No, because when NFPs flare some emotion and tell you what they want, it is what they want. Unfortunately they have an inability to factor that into their long term decision making process. I don't particularly care for such erratic games that NFPs imagine because you hold them to the fact 'are you sure this is what you want, this is what you said yesterday?'.

As I say, never date an NFP who can't at least hold down a job. It's my one rule.

A

Anew Leaf

No, because when NFPs flare some emotion and tell you what they want, it is what they want. Unfortunately they have an inability to factor that into their long term decision making process. I don't particularly care for such erratic games that NFPs imagine because you hold them to the fact 'are you sure this is what you want, this is what you said yesterday?'.

As I say, never date an NFP who can't at least hold down a job. It's my one rule.

Haha, fair enough. :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

the solution is easy: the NFP wants everything. the problem is, which first? which is why i need a J in my life :doh:

your rule is probably a good one.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
the solution is easy: the NFP wants everything. the problem is, which first? which is why i need a J in my life :doh:

your rule is probably a good one.

All of my rules and analyses are good ones, that's why they are so upsetting to those who don't want to hear them.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Q:

why do you not have any "friends" on here? did you just purge them all? or do you just not care? or is it something tricky like i can't see your friends because apparently you and i aren't friends?

to be honest i really haven't figured out the purpose of friending on here. i can't remember who my "friends" are and not. i just interact with who i feel like interacting with.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
why do you not have any friends on here? did you just purge them all? or do you just not care? or is it something tricky like i can't see your friends because apparently you and i aren't friends?

I purged my friends list, my wall and my groups because people who have been my friends in TypoC have been made targets in the past in part due to their friendship with me. From other members and from moderation staff who are mostly still active as moderation staff. Those who know me well enough have access to me via a number of other mediums. There are more of these than anyone knows because I intentionally keep them at an appropriate distance. This includes members who are active on this forum, members who are inactive on this forum and also members who have been banned from this forum.

A

Anew Leaf

I purged my friends list, my wall and my groups because people who have been my friends in TypoC have been made targets in the past in part due to their friendship with me. From other members and from moderation staff who are mostly still active as moderation staff. Those who know me well enough have access to me via a number of other mediums. There are more of these than anyone knows because I intentionally keep them at an appropriate distance. This includes members who are active on this forum, members who are inactive on this forum and also members who have been banned from this forum.

Jim, Our secret hugging trysts behind the pine trees are awesome. Thanks for keeping our friendship a secret. ~A bunny

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Why don't you have any friends on here? You have a ton of posts... surely someone likes you!!!

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A

Well, that's pretty sad. Made me think of this:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWgE0EVQ9c"]The Lonely Man[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.