• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ask Jim Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anew Leaf

You got the other 1 for having 1 blog entry! :D

Yeah, but my 1 blog entry was for my Amazing Theory on How to Live Forever*. It wasn't me prattling on about how my boyfriend just left me because he has a new baby mama.

*Patent Pending!

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Yeah, but my 1 blog entry was for my Amazing Theory on How to Live Forever*. It wasn't me prattling on about how my boyfriend just left me because he has a new baby mama.

*Patent Pending!

Ah, I remember this post and the fact that it rocked harder than a rocking hard thing. Therefore your annoyance level has been downgraded to -2. The level of awesome people.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I've noticed her giving out information about others behind their back and without their permission. In my view, PeaceBaby overrates her own role in these debates. And anyway, mediating is what the mods are for.

Giving out info about you? It was public domain information. This is what I posted:

1.) I stated your approximate age; you are in your 40's with nearly grown children. Because I too am around that age, I tend to notice others around the same marker.
2.) I stated that I felt the thread typing Lily Flower's son was "awful" and I think that because it was such a massive derail, containing a lot of (mis)information of skewed perspective and little relevance.

If that's "giving out info" about you though, I do apologize for the offense.

As far as giving out info about others, your accusation is completely unsubstantiated. False.

@bold: Obviously I do overrate my role because it's an apparent fail; I try to help online as I do IRL. Rather effective at it in "real life", but not so much on the forum sadly. It's a good lesson for me actually; the people who present their written opinions in an intractable fashion are generally ... intractable. Better to wait until someone asks for help on the forum, that they want some assistance, that they can "see" they are not getting through, somehow.

However, for the moment, although I've had to slap Peacebaby's wrists in the past several times, I do consider her motives to be relatively good/pure.

That's too cute - I am old enough to be your mother and you have "slapped" my wrists? heehee let me pinch your wee cheekie, you rascal!

Nobody, not even PeaceBaby, is going to tear it [Ti wall] down.

My effort was sincere, trying to facilitate a better understanding, both for you and for Jim actually, who's just another "misunderstood soul". But hey, keep the wall standing, and don't for a second think that anyone else could actually have information you may find useful in your forum interactions.

And let me reassure you both that my lesson is learned and I will no longer attempt to be a bridge over troubled waters.

Both of you may now return to your respective :soapbox: Have fun!

P.S. This post contains 100% pure happy INFP'ness.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
That's too cute - I am old enough to be your mother and you have "slapped" my wrists? heehee let me pinch your wee cheekie, you rascal!

Age is irrelevant and you seem to make the mistake of assuming that:
a) I care for social cohesion
b) I don't slap my mothers wrists

I'm glad you are learning, however as I said it wasn't me who noticed this first, so watch out!

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jim,

What type do you think I might be?

;)

(And do you think type is really observable through an online forum?)

Status
Not open for further replies.