• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ask Jim Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
What did you want done?

I expected the normal procedure to apply, the post should have been moved to off topic, much like my on topic posts should stop spontaneously vanishing to the graveyard and people making direct insults at me which got prplchknz banned for two months shouldn't spontaneously get their posts edited by a moderator and nothing else done on multiple occasions hours apart. That's a minute fraction of the issues at play.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I expected the normal procedure to apply, the post should have been moved to off topic. That's blindingly obvious.

How is anyone supposed to know this? Did you report the post?

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Still nothing could you define they? Could you define what is going to be done? Could you define the consequence? It looks like a double negative or somet.

No. Im bored and tired so Ill leave you hanging then....

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you read the quote ;) Past experience has taught that the report function is ineffective in generating moderator action.

I skimmed it the first time and didn't think much about it till you pointed it out. How do you know the mods read it? Or that they knew you wanted it moved instead of just ignored like most single off-topic posts?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
I skimmed it the first time and didn't think much about it till you pointed it out. How do you know the mods read it? Or that they knew you wanted it moved instead of just ignored like most single off-topic posts?

Assumptions are a dangerous thing.

Surely you wouldn't be accusing the moderators of not being competent now would you MacGuffin?

A

Anew Leaf

Question #1 million: Why would you want to be an ESFP? (and not an INFP :frown:)

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Question #1 million: Why would you want to be an ESFP? (and not an INFP :frown:)

A more care free nature and still have ability to draw on NTJ cognition routes during stress/excitement states. Different enough yet similar enough.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Assumptions are a dangerous thing.

Surely you wouldn't be accusing the moderators of not being competent now would you MacGuffin?

If there are no assumptions, what's the problem then? If a post is unread in the forest, is it written?

And yes, my assumption is the mods are not competent, hence why I asked how you knew they read the post or knew what you wanted done with it, provided they weren't wearing a magical modhat or talking to leprechauns, of course. Nice question duck though, that's at least the 4th or 5th one from me just today.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
If there are no assumptions, what's the problem then? If a post is unread in the forest, is it written?

And yes, my assumption is the mods are not competent, hence why I asked how you knew they read the post or knew what you wanted done with it, provided they weren't wearing a magical modhat or talking to leprechauns, of course. Nice question duck though, that's at least the 4th or 5th one from me just today.

I believe you have been attempted to logically box me into a position of 'admitting' it is me who has the problem.

First, you started off trying to logically show that it was just me who had the problem. I then provided a sample of visible proof and stated truthfully that I had discussion with other members which was also proof.

Then you went to great lengths to try to draw teeth and prove to me the moderators were not biased, you then admitted they were after I provided truth that they were so.

You are then trying to excuse all of these failings by trying to pretend the moderators did not read the post even when I have already provided to you the record (which was recorded on the very post I made here!) regarding their activity.

However now you are willing to admit your own assumption is that the mods are incompetent and spitting teeth because I haven't answered your questions directly, instead providing you with an evidence based solution not based on the twin scientific principles of star maths and fuzzy thinking. All I have done is open the doors to the truth and you have agreed upon inspection and principle that my viewpoint is accurate.

I believe you need to pull your trousers back up and belt them MacG, there is no shame in it, such things happen.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I hate to take a page out of Halla's playbook, but.............yeah.

Dear Jim,

Do you see any intuitive connection between this thread and the following picture:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Dear Jim,

Do you see any intuitive connection between this thread and the following picture:

No, because I only answer the questions provided to me.

Too smart for your own good there. :happy2:

Dear xxTPs coming into my thread sticking up for your friends who keep you in the lifestyle you are accustomed, do you see any connection between your behaviour in this thread and the following picture?

cryingbabyd.jpg

Enjoy this very complete answer to your question. You may also wish to rebuckle your trousers.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Keep up your amusing "fight" against your persecutors. And when you've finished, trot off somewhere else, with your various "concerns". Because there's always another one.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Keep up your amusing "fight" against your persecutors. And when you've finished, trot off somewhere else, with your various "concerns". Because there's always another one.

As promised earlier.

That is not a question. Obey the thread please rather than making non-discursive statements. Every time an IxTP enters the thread to do this I will be posting the following quote.

IxTP said:
Wank wank wank

The ministry of Ask Jim Anything reminds you, stop crying, you don't need to read the thread if you don't wike the bwad man.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I believe you have been attempted to logically box me into a position of 'admitting' it is me who has the problem.

First, you started off trying to logically show that it was just me who had the problem. I then provided a sample of visible proof and stated truthfully that I had discussion with other members which was also proof.

Then you went to great lengths to try to draw teeth and prove to me the moderators were not biased, you then admitted they were after I provided truth that they were so.

You are then trying to excuse all of these failings by trying to pretend the moderators did not read the post even when I have already provided to you the record (which was recorded on the very post I made here!) regarding their activity.

However now you are willing to admit your own assumption is that the mods are incompetent and spitting teeth because I haven't answered your questions directly, instead providing you with an evidence based solution not based on the twin scientific principles of star maths and fuzzy thinking. All I have done is open the doors to the truth and you have agreed upon inspection and principle that my viewpoint is accurate.

I believe you need to pull your trousers back up and belt them MacG, there is no shame in it, such things happen.

Why would think I would want you to admit something you would never admit? This exercise is for everyone else.

Where did I admit mods were biased? I said they were incompetent, in the fact they are not all-seeing and all-knowing. They require their attention drawn to problems.

You provided "evidence" that certain mods entered this thread, but no evidence they actually read the post under discussion.

How did you even get this "evidence"?

How can you see invisible mods?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
help help, i'm embarrassed and backtracking.

You can time them in and out. Click clock. Just watch their profile pages and whenever they accidentally quote my posts in the staff threads. The quote notification system is a marvelous woopsie at that =]

Off to bed. :offtobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.