• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The INTJ nature on forums (and in life?)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, are we done scaring potential new toys away??? Mhmmm??? :thelook:

Bobble

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
?
It's always nice when i do it.

Even when you're misunderstood? How is that I wonder?

"Nice" is not something based solely on the senders intentions but how the receiver takes it.

If we were in prison and I like you and wanted to show you by making sweet sweet love to you, as a first time receiver, it might not be as nice as it was originally intented.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
world-of-goo-bd.jpg

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like I've developed my other functions quite well. I am just more comfortable at home, than I am outside. I have had many people try to say I am x y and z. Simply because I can adapt and change my behavior to suit who I am talking too. And they just happen to be around. They don't realize I am utilizing a skill, rather than being authentic.

This is a skill I learned and adapted because I felt there is value in learning to socialize. Networking is very important after all.

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
I got some good news!

None of you limp wristed Feeler posers are actually INTJ.
Eventually, you'll either figure out that you are of a different type, or decide that MBTI "doesn't really work". In either case, you won't have to carry the burden of being a "mild mannered INTJ" for too long.

Well one bit of good news is that INTJs aren't as rare as we once thought! (A) S vs N is just a spectrum not a category and (B) the difference from INTPs is we just simplify our surroundings rather than explore them.

With this knowledge, INTJs are now the most common and idiotic type :alttongue:

But no I'm actually trollin' you all.

Even though INTJs are exceptionally rare and don't exist, the good news is, you can always rely on your local INTJ state representative to point you to another direction other than his presence, and this will turn out exceptionally well for you in life.

Good luck, humans!