• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Wondering NT style =D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would be more likely acting like your brother, being the one to push you out of the way. However, I don't think it's weird for you to think about the cockroach in this way, I just think it's a person thinking differently than myself (AND, not only that, it's pretty cool, too!)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, sir. All the time.

Like yesterday I was at work using the vacuum seal machine which makes this awesome sound like someone inhaling really hard through a gas mask and then exhaling really hard. And I asked the butchers standing around me "man, wouldn't it be hilarious if we all breathed like this vac machine? We wouldn't be able to sneak up on anyone! We'd have to reinvent sneaking."

And the one guy was like "oh I guess you mean breathing like Darth Vadar?" and I said "no, breathing like this vac machine, but I bet Vadar was terrible at sneaking....though I guess he didn't have to be good at it cause he could just crush someone with the Force or something."

And so forth. But it really tickled me to think about it. I got a huge kick! Even though no one else seemed to find it AS interesting a topic to speculate on. :laugh:

Hmmm... This isn't the first thing I would think about when using that vac, though I would be extremely impressed when you brought this up and try to imagine the world as a place that sounded like vacuum, in which case, "sneaking up on someone" would also sound like vacuum.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha, it makes you guys so fun to just hang out with. :)

(although I might've let you step in the cockroach, just to see if it'd make a "crunch" sound..)

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Regarding the "B battery":

Before there were "chips", or even transistors, there were devices called vaccuum tubes which performed the same functions. In order to operate, tubes required two voltages: a low voltage to operate the "filament", or "heater", which generated heat necessary for the tube to operate, and a high voltage which actually did the work.

The low voltage battery in portable radios was called the "A" battery. The high voltage battery was called the "B" battery.

You can't find B batteries anymore because there is no need for them. So
there you have it!

Please refer to this site for more info (http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/AdamVon/tobatt.html), I would really not like to type the whole thing out. The gist is that A and B sized were used in old antique radios. They do exist and are still made by Eveready in 22.5, 45 and 67.5 volt batteries.

http://www.stupidquestionsanswered.com/answered/battery.htm

Cool, I didn't know that! :D

(But I did assume, once you asked, that the answer probably was that they DO exist) :biggrin:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Of course I wonder about things, but I don't get how it's so different from anybody else. I'm sure that everyone wonders about stuff - and in turn, I couldn't care any less about what's in their heads.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I tend to wonder about random little things, whatifs. That normal people don't care about, like the thought proceses of animals. If they resemble our's and if pets would be bratty if they could talk. Or what certain people would think if they could witness certain things. Another thing is what animals would say if they could talk, what if I were to draw certain things in a different art style. With watching movies and shows, I like to delve into the world and the characters, and things that I can connect those things to.

Also, if cryptids and creatures existed and what if they did exist. Or thinking about what previous civilizations may have inhabited a certain area, what prehistoric animals may have walked where I was walking. Or what fictional characters would do if put in certain unlikely. situations.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I definitely wonder about things constantly, but I also immediately come to my own conclusions as to why just as fast (Ti), so I rarely am stuck in an endless Ne wandering, unless its something crazy like quantum physics. Or trying to imagine something complete in all of its working mechanisms.