• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's, do you sometimes make a Schedule ?

lkpo14

have you ever made a schedule(at any point in life)? and if so, why?

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Yes. I was forced too, hahaha. I hate them so much, I have everything I think is important in my mind. Lists scare me at times, too.

lkpo14

right now im starting my bsc and working at the same time(+ some more stuff), and i am forced to make a schedule, because if i dont i know ill never get things done..
Sucks~!

R

ReflecTcelfeR

They are useful and I think when we make them it's probably pretty important not to put every little detail down, because seeing all of those requirements can get tiresome and... Well, that's why I find them unnerving at times.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
I usually delay everything till I have to do 352235687564532 things at once.

lkpo14

thats

I usually delay everything till I have to do 352235687564532 things at once.

lol, thats the reason i have to make a schedule right now, i have like 10K things that i want to do, and i just dont have enough time, theres not enough hours in a day!!!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I try to organise things all schedulely-like from time to time, but as with damn near everything I start that isn't very interesting, I never finish it :biggrin:

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
I make schedules sometimes. Following them is another matter entirely. :biggrin:

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh I make'em too, but something always gets in the way :laugh:

Fluxkom

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't make schedules in the sense of do X at time Y.

I do make task lists though, just to remember what I have to do, because otherwise I'll forget about it sooner or later.
The list basically reminds me that there is stuff that needs to be done at some point.

When a specific task on that list is finally done, is a totally different story however. :D

Legendary_Ace

I was about to flunk out of college and I started using one. I used it for weeks and it worked well but I went off track once and everything pretty much went to hell and a handbasket.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My man recently started using a dry erase calendar. It works wonders for him :). With out it shit doesnt always get done.... hope this lasts! lol

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I sometimes make schedules, mostly at times when I am desperate. Then I change that schedule like 20 times and end up just using it as rough outline reminder. I've used task lists too in much of the same way.

My man recently started using a dry erase calendar. It works wonders for him :). With out it shit doesnt always get done.... hope this lasts! lol

My dry erase board! That was actually working the best until I kept losing it :/ I shall look for a dry erase calendar now...

Yeah, I am glad that is working for the both of you. I think the dry erase is good for us :)

Kuthtuk

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w3
I used to keep an agenda so I'd stop forgeting stuff, I lost it.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, but it's like a freerain kind of schedule.

Like I have 30minitues to do go do something or I must go do it then and now. translates into 30 minitues to f**k around

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, each day I plan out my day and devise a schedule that will maximize productivity. I decide what to delegate, what to tackle first, what resources I need for which tasks, etc. It all comes together in a sort of flow chart, because I'm a visual thinker.

Before bed, I enhance and modify my longer term agenda (over the course of a week, a month, etc) based on what I accomplished that day.

Unfortunately, if I can't access my daily plan for whatever reason, I'm fucked. I have the memory of a gnat.