• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs are at the bottom of society

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
This guy called us NTs the lowest of the low in the workforce and ranked the INFPs the highest. He talks about our place in the grand scheme of things, this is the basic hierarchy:

INFP (Apex)
ESTP & ESTJ (Ruling Class)
ESFJ, ESFP, & INFJ (Lower Upper Class)
ISFJ, ISFP (Rising on Up)
ISTJ, ISTP (Middle Class)
ENFJ, ENFP (Towards the Middle)
ENTJ, ENTP (Second Rung Up)
INTP, INTJ (At the bottom)

What kind of drugs is the guy/girl on?

The INTJs, ENTJs, ENFJs, and the ENTPs are at the top of society in success. They tend to be the corporate executives or the top in their fields. INFPs aren't natural leaders, the NJs or SJs generally are. I don't know this guy is absolutely ridiculous. He said the INTPs should be forced to do the grunt work, while the ENTJs and ENTPs purpose is to keep the INTPs and INTJs in check.

What a biased INFP person, he thinks the NTs are the trash of society.

I almost forgot the website..
Using the Myers-Briggs System for a Better Society

nemo

Enneagram
<3
"ENT*'s tend to have big chins and pronounced foreheads, somewhat like Neanderthals. They are easily spotted."

HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

I cannot take this seriously. It must be a satire of some sort.

heart

heart on fire
How the hell do they figure INFP at the top? :shock:

God, have I been screwed out of my birthright! ?

WTF? :steam::D

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
This isn't satire, read his comments at the bottom, he thinks that rationalism is the worst thing for human beings. I don't understand why he has ENFPs so low and INFJs below ESTPs and ESTJs, maybe because the ESTPs & ESTJs tend to have 'fair skin and blue eyes'.

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Erm, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a parody ;) Probably written by an INT, too.

heart

heart on fire
Yes, it is satire..the guys says we should incorporate Chinese astrology, lol.

Now bow to me, scum! I have just been enlightened to my TRUE worth!

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes, it is satire..the guys says we should incorporate Chinese astrology, lol.
And numerology ;)

Notice also the use and abuse of stereotypes and over-simplifications.

And finally, notice the length of the paragraphs dedicated to the NTs, those supposed lower forms of life, compared to the paragraphs dedicated to the higher forms of life. The INFP, this supposed super-race, is barely mentioned, *even though the author of the page is supposed to be an INFP himself*.

Come on :rolleyes: !

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
It really isn't satire, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and read his comment's his name is 'bc'.

See the callousness, the hatred of society, the aggressive nature, the desire to put guns down people's throats.

A typical INTP, then, who is best kept on the bottom rung where he can benefit from the guidance of those more emotionally aware and with a more developed ethical system.

That INTPs are allowed to run amock doing as they will is one of the downfalls of our society, IMHO.
♥, bc.

He goes into some much longer comments, that are too long to be posted.

heart

heart on fire
I think he is INTP just having a good laugh...I could be wrong though..

Wandering

Highly Hollow
MBTI Type
INFJ
It really isn't satire, just scroll down to the bottom of the page and read his comment's his name is 'bc'.

He goes into some much longer comments, that are too long to be posted.
I'm with Heart: I sniff an INTP having a good laugh. I mean, even the little heart before his signature is just "too much" ;)

nemo

Enneagram
<3
Wow, some of those posts of his are freakishly long.

He's super devoted to his craft, lol.

If it isn't a satire, the guy's completely insane.

Interesting site, nonetheless.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I'm shocked he would place INFP's at the top... I mean, lets be real for a second here, what purpose do INFP's serve in society and especially in business? I honestly can't think of one as well as I can for most other types, to be honest.

I would have expected INFP's near the bottom and ENT's at the top, if anything. I don't think there really is any type that is more important than any others, its all so symbiotic that it doesn't seem sane to rate the types in any seriousness.

The more I read this the more it seems like a joke. The type summaries are way too exagerated and they are too general to have any real impact or explaination to them.

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe I'm just the retard who took it seriously, although all the INTJs who commented on it in our forum agree with me.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
No no, it really is satire... dude you're so fished in... I bet you believed the Bonsai Kittens thing as well didn't you? :laugh:

Maybe I'm just the retard who took it seriously, although all the INTJs who commented on it in our forum agree with me.

That's because J's are so easy to wind up and don't really 'get' P humour :hug:

EDIT - GZA, I can see why INFP's are very important in the working world... they're the long-suffering martyrs who are so put upon by everybody but they keep slogging away without complaint because they don't want to cause any conflict or argument and just like to feel like they're helping people... when you've run out of people you can reasonably ask and you need someone who'll do something, anything, whatever you're asking, INFP's are just what the doctor ordered :devil:

edit 2 - of course I say this as an ENTP, being naturally inclined to dominate, abuse and control others but having no regard for their feelings :laugh:

heart

heart on fire
Wow, some of those posts of his are freakishly long.

He's super devoted to his craft, lol.

If it isn't a satire, the guy's completely insane.

Interesting site, nonetheless.

Maybe there is an INFP in his life who really irks him. :D

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
I dunno, I still think it's real. His comments were WAY too long, nobody would go that far for satire.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
GZA, I can see why INFP's are very important in the working world... they're the long-suffering martyrs who are so put upon by everybody but they keep slogging away without complaint because they don't want to cause any conflict or argument and just like to feel like they're helping people... when you've run out of people you can reasonably ask and you need someone who'll do something, anything, whatever you're asking, INFP's are just what the doctor ordered :devil:

edit 2 - of course I say this as an ENTP, being naturally inclined to dominate, abuse and control others but having no regard for their feelings :laugh:
Haha, yah, we suffer long so that we can help you out for a breif amount of time with no raise, promotion, or even a simple thank you.

Time well spent :laugh:

But that would actually be hell. I hate being taken advantage of :steam:

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
How dare s/he/it put INTJs, my precious baby sis being one, at the bottom! :ranting: And my lovely ENTPs scraping the bottom of the bottom?! :steam:

What's this I hear about INFJs only being 2ndish, eh???? Eh. :party2:

It, whatever s/he/it kind it is, is crazy, that's what it is, if its real. I doubt it. I hope so =/

:party2: