• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] SP or SJ females?

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Which women do you find more attractive: SP women or SJ women?

Somehow I realized I find SJ women attractive. They seem to be stable and strong. My ISTJ colleague, for example: Very polite, well-behaved, very reliable and ambitious. And so good-looking. And the way how she doesn't spill her personality makes we wanna *cough* it out of her.

Libertine

I have been very attracted to all the ISTP women I've ever met. Low-key, a bit mysterious and an aura of sensuality.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I surely do say through I tend to fall for ENFJs or INFJS so im going with neither .

There's plenty of threads gushing about intuitive women elsewhere on the forum. Why hijack the one about sensors? Take your intuition elsewhere.

*SJs all over the thread*

I, for one, find a lot of SJ women very attractive.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
imgres

Im herez to hijack this. MWHAHAHAHAHAhahahah

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*subscribed*

:peepwall:

Argentum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
If I am limited to a choice of SP or SJ, I prefer SP girls. Especially ISXP.

My xSxJ relationships have always gone down in flames. We tend to have unresolvable "my way or the high way" type disagreements that chemistry doesn't fix.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SPs taste like candy, high-energy candy :wub:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I attract a lot of sj's. They organize me, or try too anyway. I enjoy them. I find them comforting, the one I am with right now is amazing, she is an organizing juggernaut.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like ISTP women, they tend to be sexy and smart. Problem is that their idea of fun is dragging me to loud parties. :moonwalk:
ESXP women are very tempting but they are trouble.
I have something that attracts ESFPs. Perhaps because I'm one of the few that don't give them much attention.
They would be great for casual dating, but they see me as relationship material.
SJs are reliable and great to work with, but usually they find me weird and i find them boring.

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I attract a lot of sj's. They organize me, or try too anyway. I enjoy them. I find them comforting, the one I am with right now is amazing, she is an organizing juggernaut.

Almost every type is an organizer from an ENTP's view.

ESXP women are very tempting but they are trouble.

Why are they trouble? I never had conflicts with ESxP women, but I think they're annoying.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

They just tend to be the most persistent when it comes to getting me organized.