• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] need advice, entj women only!

username666

I met this gorgeous girl a little while back and from what i've observed i say she is ENTJ. So i told her how i was into her since i first met her and she flirted back and said i was cute and this was the first time i communicated the fact that i liked her after talking to her as a friend the whole time. She is a bit younger than me so im guessing i'm more experienced than she is but she is girlfriend material, i couldn't find a girl like her easily

Basically she is an enigma to me and i want to know what entj women are into. I feel like my flirting skills suck when im talking to her because previous girlfriends were usually feelers. Biggest difference ive seen is F types usually come out and ask and talk about stuff, which makes things smoother and easier, but this girl won't really tell you much unless you ask her, so i feel like i have to keep impressing her; although she has a fun sense of humor

Would she be turned off if i called her everyday? would she like it? should i be aggressive/persistent? I need some advice for entj women about how and what you would like a man to communicate in the beginning stages of getting know someone you like

Also do you enjoy talking on the phone with a guy and what do you like to talk about?