• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] No idea about my type

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I test as a ENTP, INTP and INTJ. I have no idea at what I am besides ennagram type 7 whitch is the type I got that repeats itself.

p.s im new here great to be here.

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
The differences between J and P are usually quite stark, the most contrasted of the four axes, whereas the differences between E and I are probably the most subtle.

If you're in doubt, look into the cognitive functions each type uses, and try to narrow it down that way. You should definitely be able to decided between P and J that way, but E/I is more of a discretionary thing, I guess. (the reason being; P/J use completely opposite functions, whereas E/I use the exact same functions in a slightly differing order)

(FYI; being unsure about your type means there's a decent chance you're a P. ;))

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ And if you are pretty sure of your type 7-ness, there's a decent chance that you're an E. So....

But yeah, best to look into cognitive functions first.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be honest im not sure of anything. :p type 7ness is the only type Im 20% sure of

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
the cognitive processes website is great. as far as type, i'd start looking at ENTP, then calibrate from there. also a heads up, - ENxPs are often pretty introverted as far as extraverts go, just so that doesn't trip you up. :yes:

A

Anew Leaf

The differences between J and P are usually quite stark, the most contrasted of the four axes, whereas the differences between E and I are probably the most subtle.

If you're in doubt, look into the cognitive functions each type uses, and try to narrow it down that way. You should definitely be able to decided between P and J that way, but E/I is more of a discretionary thing, I guess. (the reason being; P/J use completely opposite functions, whereas E/I use the exact same functions in a slightly differing order)

(FYI; being unsure about your type means there's a decent chance you're a P. ;))

:rofl1:

so true, so very very true. I took a test once where it had you click along a bar to represent where you were on the dynamic... one question was "are you able to make decisions easily?" I sat there for about 5 minutes before I realized that in tee tiny print on the lefthand side said: "If it takes you more than 2s to decide this, then click over here."

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had a good laugh about that ^

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have never tested the same type twice in a row and 7 was the only ennagram type I did. Either that or 5

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would hazard a guess and say ENTP... really don't get much of an INTJ vibe from you. You might be INTP, but INTP 7's are very, very rare.