• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] ENTP to ENTJ - WHAT!?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Here's another idea: in my whole time on this board, I have I think only one time seen an entj question his own type. Entps do that weekly. :)

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
You guys are very kind.

I suppose I was freaking out because ive never actually viewed myself as a Te and Fi guy. That and Ive been under intense stress for the past little while - did a startup alongside of school and screwed up school. The entj test results triggered the much larger identity crisis that questioned if I am a student (implying more learning than applying) or a business guy which would be more applying what I know than learning new things.
Why I cant be both? Because the past eight months have taught me that the 2 modes are very different and switching between the 2 doesnt come easily to me

Well, ive got a plane to catch, gonna come back to this later.
I should supplement that by saying that school for me is 5 hrs of lectures everyday plus
1 hour of tutorial everyday plus 3 hours of lab every second day twice a week. Then there projects and what not

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Here's another idea: in my whole time on this board, I have I think only one time seen an entj question his own type. Entps do that weekly. :)

Haha...yeah, Im not gonna question my pness. Its just that I haven't seen this serious side of ENTP ever before... Live n learn

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I can feel you 100%. I myself am still borderlining between thinking about myself being en entj or entp. Especially since my gf is an infp and they are supposed to be a good match for entjs. I think I am a good match and yeah besides that I pride myself in a lot of things entps dont have, like trustworthiness, reliability and loyality.

I dunno, if I could help you really with your question, I would help myself with it. Maybe one day we find the answer