• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Why INTJs are awesome

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You love stereotypes, don't you?
Anyway, a quote of a INTJ I know: "I don't "argue" with people; I explain to them why they're wrong. Arguing would imply that there is room to debate about my opinion."

you mistake me. I like correlations, both direct and indirect, and I like archtypes. :yes:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OMFG this is so true. They can be such smart little critters, and explain certain things so well, and do it all with a delightful touch of wit...but THIS omg, it's so true...it's like "look man, it's really not that simple."

I have my moments... :D

....Oh who am I kidding, it oozes uncontrollably out of my pores. :whistling:

A

Anew Leaf

I have my moments... :D

....Oh who am I kidding, it oozes uncontrollably out of my pores. :whistling:

So true. :)

I have dated 3 INTJ's thus far... All 3 of them unhealthy specimens so I will try not to extrapolate from my experiences with them that all other INTJ's are like them. (Especially since all 3 were bad in bed. :()

now NTP's on the other... well.... that's a whole other imaginative ball game there. ;)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh what a wonderful thread. Certainly were it a "why are ESFPs awesome thread" you'd find people all over the forums pouring in to give lists of why they are awesome. However, a thread like this will attract witty comments of delight as well as give answers from a far more scoped range of types.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haven't you heard? We rarely engage in verbal disagreements unless someone is obviously wrong. My personal opinion has nothing to do with that, they're just incorrect.
OTOH, I prefer not to waste my time in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent (unless I'm trying to set an example for onlookers).

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm holding out my opinion till I actually sleep with one. Actually I think the INTP in my "broke your heart" thread may have been INTJ. But we only slept together once, and it wasn't that great.

Is this your way of saying you don't like INTJ personalities or personal magnetism?

You have no opinion until you sleep with one?

I don't think MBTI type determines how good one is in bed.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is this your way of saying you don't like INTJ personalities or personal magnetism?

You have no opinion until you sleep with one?

I don't think MBTI type determines how good one is in bed

*Scratches chin. Mumbles something about not being so sure of that... Looks around at all the glaring INTJ's. Flees thread*

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*Scratches chin. Mumbles something about not being so sure of that... Looks around at all the glaring INTJ's. Flees thread*

Always fun to speculate though. :D

On a side note, a person can have the most amazing time of his life with some people in the bedroom, while they may run into the most awkward and terrible of encounters with others. That is to say, there's more to the bedroom than meets the MBTI eye.

This is however is also speculation. I've never sucked in the bedroom, unintentionally, so I can't say just how true it really is.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

actually, I think you're right. All of of the ESFPs I've been attracted to for instance seemed like they would be REALLY good in bed and I can imagine the same is true of most EPs. that's not to say that other types can't be wonderful in bed, but I think EPs have a more natural propentency towards it.

Within

Permabanned
actually, I think you're right. All of of the ESFPs I've been attracted to for instance seemed like they would be REALLY good in bed and I can imagine the same is true of most EPs. that's not to say that other types can't be wonderful in bed, but I think EPs have a more natural propentency towards it.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my avatar is battousai the manslayer, I'm probably the worst person to get into an internet death stare contest with :yes:

Within

Permabanned
my avatar is battousai the manslayer, I'm probably the worst person to get into an internet death stare contest with :yes:

This is usually were I post my "eye" but that has gotten me enough perma-bans as it is.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Correction, this would be the worst to get into an internt death stare contest with...

excel%20&%20menchi.jpg

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not so sure, have you seen Excel in action? I bet she'd deal with the toad, no probs.