• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Gaddafi INTJ?

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
You know, I think Gaddafi is also an INTJ. See this link: http://bit.ly/eQtUTa

F

figsfiggyfigs

Why do people keep assuming crazy dumbasses are INTJs??

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Gaddafi- INTJ
Qaddafi-ESFJ
Kadhafi- ISTP
Gadhafi- ENFP
Khaddafi- ISFJ
Khaddaffy- ENTP
Qadafi- ESTP
Kaddafi- INFJ
Qadhdhafi- INFP
Qadhdhaafiy- INTP
Qathafi- ENTJ
Q'udafi- ESTJ
Gheddafi- ISTJ
Kazzafi- ESFP
Qudhafi- ISFP
Gadafy- ENFJ

...there's a lot of ways to spell it is what I'm saying.

Last edited:
A

Anew Leaf

Zpowers: win.

For Xmas many years ago I gave the book "how to be a dictator" to my ex (INTJ). He was utterly shocked at my choice for two reasons: one that I even saw all the puppet strings he pulled in his group of friends and two that I would conjecture to think that he would be wanting to be in the spotlight instead of the shadows as a "vizier" type.

I would peg Putin as an INTJ above this weirdo any day. :). That is, if you want an NT dictator to watch.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Zpowers: win.

For Xmas many years ago I gave the book "how to be a dictator" to my ex (INTJ). He was utterly shocked at my choice for two reasons: one that I even saw all the puppet strings he pulled in his group of friends and two that I would conjecture to think that he would be wanting to be in the spotlight instead of the shadows as a "vizier" type.

I would peg Putin as an INTJ above this weirdo any day. :). That is, if you want an NT dictator to watch.

Yup. Putin uses strategy and knows what he's doing...I was reading an article on the Russian economy where the writer actually called him "flexible," in terms of being open-minded and big picture oriented, of course...which an INTJ would be.

An INTJ might be scary, but it would be smart scary, it wouldn't be schizohellafuckwut. I wouldn't even know how to type Gadaffi, I'd just call him insane.