• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Persistant ENTJ

Lindaxo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Me and this guy had been living together and hanging out and we had been getting along really well and I thought he was pretty mature. I had no idea he was also an ENTJ, and I thought it was cool once I found out. After spending some time alone together everything changed. Somehow I am stuck in a relationship with him because I was scared to hurt his feelings or make things awkward while I was living with him and now he wants me to move in with him and omg I'm 16 and I told him I don't want to be in a relationship until I graduate high school!!!
-reply "It'll be hard but we can do it." I don't know what to do. He pretends that I am pregnant all the time with his baby. He is always telling me how happy he is when I'm around and it feels wrong.
Me and my friends wrote a letter and I'm going to read it to him over the phone or in person, but I don't want to lose him as a friend because thats the only time he acts cool.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
"pretends" your pregnant?!

S

sammy

Pretends you're pregnant and won't take no for an answer? If he gets even more obsessed, border-line psycho, let one of your parents know. How old is he?

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
My thoughts were along the lines of Maverick's. Run!!!!

Holy CRAP! Seriously, it sounds like FAR too much, too fast. Why were you living with him? Was it just the two of you? Also, he pretends you're pregnant? Pretends to whom? Your friends? His family? Or do you mean he just jokes about you being pregnant with his baby? Err..

It sounds like he's just putting way too much pressure and momentum into the relationship. You're pretty young still. You may lose him as a friend, but I encourage you to do whatever you have to do to stop the momentum and tell him you're not interested in a relationship with him. The letter sounds somewhat promising. What kind of things does it say?

Lindaxo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
LOL yeah! I don't know how it started but it was a joke at first and now he just tells everyone [friends mostly] that I'm 2 months pregnant and doesn't say oh jk or anything.

Heres the letter me and my friends wrote:

I like you as a friend and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't want to lead you on. I really don't like you like you like me And I tried to make it clear, but I just gave up and went along with it. Its just too stressful. I can be your friend, but nothing more.

Memphy: I was staying with my friend for spring break where he lived, but for the last 3 days of my stay we went to his parents house.

philonightmare: He's 17.

S

sammy

I like the sound of your letter to him.

Wow, 17 and got it all figured out eh? If he's still persistent after that letter, ask him how he plans on taking care of your college expenses, his expenses and that new baby's in the coming years? And that if he can't realistically draw out a plan for you on how he'll manage all that and still maintain his youthful exuberance for life, that he should get back to you on the whole "living together" thing once he's more settled in life. :D

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
Be careful. There is this fascinating documentary between a love affair between an ENTJ and ESTP. He blinded and disfigured her by throwing sulfuric acid in her face, when he was scorned. And that was just the beginning!I'd tell ya the rest, but I wouldn't want to spoil, it in case you wanted to see it.

Crazy Love Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes

Two ENTJs, in a relationship? I can't even imagine that. Who would control the remote?

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
:huh: If he is weirdo your letter isn't straight enough. Put it really clearly down that there will not be a "romantic" relationship between you two. And if he is really obsessed weirdo it is best if you get rid of him really fast beucause he will not accept by being only his friend if he has some obsessive thoughts of you being pregnant.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
He's insane... and for a T type, he sure doesn't sound very rational...

Run away. Quickly.

Lindaxo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
OMG he moved to another state!!! :party2:
I talked to him just now and made it clear that I don't want to be in a relationship again. Problem solved. =]=]=]

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Me and this guy had been living together and hanging out and we had been getting along really well and I thought he was pretty mature. I had no idea he was also an ENTJ, and I thought it was cool once I found out. After spending some time alone together everything changed. Somehow I am stuck in a relationship with him because I was scared to hurt his feelings or make things awkward while I was living with him and now he wants me to move in with him and omg I'm 16 and I told him I don't want to be in a relationship until I graduate high school!!!
-reply "It'll be hard but we can do it." I don't know what to do. He pretends that I am pregnant all the time with his baby. He is always telling me how happy he is when I'm around and it feels wrong.
Me and my friends wrote a letter and I'm going to read it to him over the phone or in person, but I don't want to lose him as a friend because thats the only time he acts cool.

did you kiss or not?

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP

AJAJAJA that's hilarious.

Here's your opportunity to break someone's heart. TAKE IT !

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx

You sure he's an ENTJ? He sounds like a Feeler.

ENTJ Extraordinaire

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w1
"ENTJs make aggressive, enthusiastic partners who take their commitments very seriously."

*sigh*

ENTJ x a Million!

very very scary, an ENTJ who doesn't have his weaknesses under control

"ENTJs who do not make the attempt to be aware of others, and to value their feelings and opinions, may find themselves in unbalanced relationships, where real communication does not take place."

i hope he learns very quickly, before its too late!

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
OMG he moved to another state!!! :party2:
I talked to him just now and made it clear that I don't want to be in a relationship again. Problem solved. =]=]=]

Breaking up is actually really healthy when it's causing you emotional distress.

Always do what you think is right...