• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Things to accomplish by 2020

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would like to be happily married, have an established and successful business, a boat, nice house, and a vacation home :).

A

Anew Leaf

World Domination run on my platform of "Everyone Needs a Pony.*"

*Actually in the Bible under "The 4 Ponypeople of the Apocalypse."

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
- having finally won against monthly changing regulations in german university administration and have my Master of Science
- starting to work on a PhD in engineering after 10 years of joblife, maybe trieing to get a permament position at University (tho I hate University atm, maybe its better in 10 years)
- alternatively: having founded a business or being in a responsible position on a project team
- having completed the construction of my hobby cnc machine
- earning money with the products from my cnc machine; had a new idea lately that was producing smaller spare parts for older automobiles, could be a market
- having visited the States
- having built or bought a house, maybe move to France or Canada (tho if I could win against my girlfriend it will be Italy or the U.S. :))
- having bought a Mercedes E 2.5 Evo 2
- having founded a family
- having learnt french
- having made a master craftsman in mechatronics
- having started work on the rocket launch pad for the warp-ship