• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Things to accomplish by 2020

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
What goals have you set for 2020? What are the things you want to get done and reach between now and 2020. Hopefully you are still here at 2020 ( or this place still exists), you can look back and congradulate yourself.

These are my goals

Move out from my parents and survive. (hopefully)
Leave Hong Kong
Move to China, and travel around provinces.
(If possible I also wanted to go to India, and Africa)
Learn Mandarin
Go to College

Hopefully I can achieve all of this when I look back at this thread by 2020.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's my list:

Have a meaningful intimate relationship.

Have children.

Travel more.

Get a better job. One that pays more and is more suited to my personality. Less work with customers and more time working alone, uninterrupted on projects of interest.

Become fluent or close to fluent in a foreign language.

rav3n

Since it's you yenom, my response needs to be "WORLD DOMINATION"!! :devil:

PH.

MBTI Type
INTP
I really don't have goals that far away. I don't even know where I want to be a year from now. So I'll just sum up the things I want to do in the very near future.

- Improve my guitar playing
- Pick up learning japanese again
- Don't fail school

Urr.. That was about it :)

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I don't like making set goals in the future... but some things I want to accomplish till 2020 still.

-pass my studies
-get a decent job
-move out from my families house
-having found a girlfriend (if I didn't find one by 2020 still I guess I can give up on that)
-maybe find a new hobby (I could finally start with playing guitar or so)

Juliette

MBTI Type
INTJ
- Being promoted 2 more times;
- Have a husband and 2 kids;
- Move to some beautiful country, like Switzerland or Slovenia;
- Write a good book - or, whatever form will be most popular at that time - about music/psychology (process of music creation and music influence on people);
- Write a good book about lucid dreaming. It seems current books do not really have what I want to know
- Visit: Iceland, Japan, China, India, Israel, Egypt, Chilie, Argentina, Brasil, Peru;
- Cross Switzerland on bike;
- Repeat a car ride across the US.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- Have a N girlfriend that is neither too extrovert nor schizoid, preferably that doesn't want kids;
- Have enough money to don't depend on working;
- Leave my parent's house and get more in touch with people that appreciate my inputs, unlike ISFJ mom and ESTJ dad :doh:

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Phwoar, it's waaaay too far away to be planning stuff seriously yet :tongue: but I'll bite anyway. Hmmm, let's see. I'll be 28. Hopefully I'll have finished my college stuff, found a career, found a home, and have created some cool music in the meantime. Perhaps there'll be a significant other in my life. Who knows, I might even have a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog.

I'd also like to have gotten my diploma in flute and piano. Maybe be a member of an amateur orchestra.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
None, and I am not going to either. xD

I'm still a P, and a pretty big one at that. :p

I sort of have always wanted to go to Japan for a few weeks, but I hardly have any sort of deadline for doing that. If the time comes, the time comes.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Find Emily.
Or whatever her name will be. Right now it's Emily. Her name could be anything.
So basically..find her.

And have her find me.

And a whole bunch of other things..which basically revolve around that. and it.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
- Have at least a milion euros
- Get loads of cool experiences
- Have fun

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I want to be a professional writer by then, at least half-time.
Means:
Write at least 10 more books. I've got ideas for at least a hundred.
Overcome my biggest flaw, so: working on self-discipline and write at least 500 words a day when I'm not employed, and 100 words a day when I'm employed.

T

ThatGirl

1) Get rich

2) Be the parent of the first 13 year old neuro surgeon.

3) Be a mother of royalty due to a judiciously planed arranged marriage.

Ha! Not having my own goals is fantastic. Now I can make sure TK becomes everything I always wanted to be. :p

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Before year 2020.

Turn 35.
Get my masters. Become an NP. (Or CRNA?)
Make 6 figures. (Job or investments)
Own a house.
Travel to at least a few different countries.
Get married and have a child or two.

xpersephonex

Write a book, find my soulmate, finish university and master three languages
Ofcourse my procrastination will probably make all of this take twice as long...sigh

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Find love.

Buy one of these...

7.jpg

Have a family.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd also like a PhD, in some nicely obscure field but still within my sphere of interest.
That is however optional. I'm happy as long as I have found my future wife, and if I have a good job.
I'll be 32, so I will probably have children by then, I hope.
It's too much to ask that I should be published by then, but I do hope that will be the case.
Not that I would be famous for it or such, I hope. I'll publish under a pseudonym.

I don't know where I want to live, but if I have a doctor's degree in something, it will be a lot easier to move to perhaps Australia or the United States.
Well, by then the latter might have collapsed... But I do like the culture (well, not the bible toting idiots, perhaps), the language and the nature.
If that's the case, i'd like to live somewhere in Oregon or Wyoming and work from home on research as much as possible, so that I can have my free time and spend time in the mountains.

Now to another aspect. By then I will be very fit. I am working hard on that, currently. Really trying to get a better lifestyle.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-graduated, becoming established in a career I like
-very young children/starting to have children
-a relatively small mortgage on a house with a yard
-debt-free (minus the house)

I'd be pretty upset if any of these failed to materialize within 9 years, or weren't at least within reach.