• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Charlie Sheen

Scorquendo

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't normally watch TV, but after seeing a few interviews with Charlie Sheen, I began to wonder what type he is. He seems a lot smarter, intuitive, and wittier than I had previously thought (he always seemed like an ESTP to me), but in these interviews, he comes off like an ENTP. To be fair, anyone on drugs can be often mistaken for NTP/NFP, lol, and I'm not sure which part of Sheen we are seeing.

I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen! - YouTube
Exclusive: Charlie Sheen Says He's 'Not Bipolar but 'Bi-Winning' (02.28.11) - YouTube

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An ISTP in the grips of addiction?

G

Ginkgo

The phrase "bi-winning" is now forever imprinted on my gray matter.

"Can't is the cancer of happen."

"There is love within the lack of advice."

I smell Ni.

KDude

Type: Epic Tiger blooded Vatican Warlock with Adonis DNA.

:shrug:

I kind of think ESTP, and he's just in some self-revelatory (inferior) Ni state.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7AS25hyiBI&feature=related]/[/youtube]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he seems totally entp to me.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Charlie Sheen is great. MOAR CHARLIE SHEEN.

He's quite the entertainer.
(In fact, more entertaining off-stage than on.)

General question:
Well, if he's "N," how does N seem to inform his performances?

KDude

I get the feeling he's just been playing a lot of Warcraft. What's up with all of the fantasy imagery.. Warlocks, Assassins, Adonis.. "I feast on the bones of trolls."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he's pretty freakin hilarious. if i didn't believe he actually beat his gfs up in some crazy drug induced hysteria then i'd totally like him...unfortunately that ruins it for me. :/

KilgoreTrout

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think you can type him accurately at this juncture but I think he does suffer from severe manic depression and has gone off his meds.

He says crazy shit that I laugh at, but I have so much sympathy for his four young children who are going to be permanently scarred by the narcissistic, selfish, P.O.S. they are saddled with for a father.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I get the feeling he's just been playing a lot of Warcraft. What's up with all of the fantasy imagery.. Warlocks, Assassins, Adonis.. "I feast on the bones of trolls."
I actually said that the other day on Vent. He uses a lot of gamer/internet jargon and memes. I feel like he either plays WoW or visits 4chan too much.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The phrase "bi-winning" is now forever imprinted on my gray matter.

"Can't is the cancer of happen."

"There is love within the lack of advice."

I smell Ni.

Has anyone seen his show?

I think sx/sp e19 istj, socionics LSI, sensory subtype.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram

PUT DOWN YOUR SWORD AND COME JOIN THE WINNERS.

Type? Exxx 7w8