• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs, would you marry a Theist?

NTs, would you marry an theist?

• Total voters

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
See post #106; we just have different conceptions of 'beauty'.

If your concept of beauty only accepts an anthropocentered universe, to me it's just the sign of lack of imagination and willingful denial of empirical evidence, that isn't 'another point of view', that is selective insanity.
However I believe it isn't exactly the topic of the thread. but hum, I guess any possible difference in word views between theist and non theists is relevant so, sure, do share.

A common fallacy I see here is people arguing the consequences and fine points of utterly baseless claims as if showing that flying , rainbow shitting unicorns spewing directly out of some platonic realm of the forms together with moral values and imaginary souls are logicaly consistent (if only..) has anything to do with observed reality.

Pikazoid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an INTP atheist and I'm willing to marry a theist, as long as they aren't going to try to push their beliefs on everyone including me and have the same things that I'm looking for in a boyfriend/girlfriend.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
However I believe it isn't exactly the topic of the thread. but hum, I guess any possible difference in word views between theist and non theists is relevant so, sure, do share.

I'm not the one who started the tangent, dude: I just gave my answer to the thread question, and you and few others apparently found the answer offensive or lacking :shrug:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm not the one who started the tangent, dude: I just gave my answer to the thread question, and you and few others apparently found the answer offensive or lacking :shrug:

nah it's not offensive.
Thanks for your perspective.