• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTJ with AD/HD or ISTP?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ with AD/HD or ISTP?

How do you tell the difference?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Stupid question?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Might wear a hat = INTJ
Wears funny cap = ISTP

You speak true.

bailey-hale-fedora_1.jpg

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well the reason i ask is because i got AD/HD supposedly. Does it make me enjoy action things more than normal INTJs or em i really a ISTP... i allways score I_TJ. Im not a ISTJ the description is way of..

In the clothin department i have worn the same style for 15 years+. Beanie with a cap has been seen on my head for 14 years i think.

Lately i have been thinking about chancing it, so that i improves my chances on the right type of girls.. just a thought. and OT.. or?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Naa... its not about me.. i want the general info not the spesifics about my traits in either direction.

Ok then i will fire up a thread. but i don`t have internett home in the future.
Edit: fuck it... couldn`t find it.